Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Nokia 7.1 Internet WiFi Connection Problem (Issue Solved)
Nokia 7.1 Internet WiFi Connection Problem
Fix Nokia 7.1 Internet WiFi Connection Problem (Issue Solved). These methods are really effective to solve any problems with the Wi-Fi which prevents you to enjoy internet browsing. I hope you liked this post and these methods solve your problem efficiently.
User Review( vote)
Everyone carries a smartphone in their pockets. Some phones are high-end and pricey while others are mid range like Xiaomi and Nokia phones. Although, all the smartphone need an internet connection which is essential. Without the internet, you cannot enjoy the whole features of the device. You cannot download games, watch movies and videos, and many other activities.
Majority of smartphone users prefer WiFi connection to enjoy the internet world. Nokia 7.1 is the latest flagship handset of the company which is running successfully all over the world. The company has also decided to introduce the high-end variant which will be known as Nokia 7.1 Plus. However, many standard variant users have complained of WiFi connection issue which we have to solve before the top-specs model launch.
This is the most common issues faced by many smartphone users so if you find that your internet connection is a week or not working, then don’t worry, we are here to help you. There could be many unique reasons why your router is not working. Settings issue or software bugs are the two common reasons which cause the smartphone Wi-Fi problems. If you use your phone hotspot for using the Internet in a PC or laptop, then this problem must be severe for you.
Gadget Features experts have collected all the possible solutions which are effective to solve WiFi Connection Problem With Internet. Here will discuss how to Fix Nokia 7.1 Internet WiFi Connection Problem (Issue Solved). If you have any other problems relating to other smartphone models, then feel free to contact us. You can also try these methods if you face the same issue in other high-end phones.
Nokia Forum Here
Restarting Your Smartphone
We will begin with the most basic method which is a quick solution for many smartphone problems. Most of the intelligent smartphone users execute this method after observing any minor issues like lagging, the app not working, or screen flickering. You don’t have to force reboot the device, just restart as you do usually. Press and hold the power key for few seconds until you see the power off option appears on the screen.
Reboot Your Router
After restarting the phone, check the router if it’s working perfectly. Make sure that the lights are blinking and the antenna is upright. You can also move the antenna position and check the internet connection. Unplug the device from the power socket and connect it again. Let the router start normally and reconnecting to the WiFi.
Nokia 7.1 Wifi Connection Problem
Nokia 7.1 users have complained that the Wi-Fi connection fails to connect in spite of network available. Other phones buyers have also faced this issue and restarted the device several times which didn’t solve this. In this method, you have to disconnect the connection and again connect.
1. Navigate to the Settings app.
2. Select Network & Internet.
3. Tap on Wi-Fi and turn it off.
4. Now turn it on.
5. Search for Wi-Fi connection by scanning for available networks.
6. If you don’t find the network, then take the phone nearer to the router and then check.
Another method which is effective to solve the issue is to change the frequency of the WiFi connection.
1. Now navigate to the Settings of the device.
2. Click on the Wi-Fi option.
3. Tap the three-dot and Advanced option.
4. Now, select the Wi-Fi Frequency Band and select a frequency.
5. Remember, 2.4GHz (slower/ longer range)/ 5GHz (faster/ shorter range).
Fix Wifi Issues
Wi-Fi issues can occur in many forms. Sometimes, the internet doesn’t connect at all, the network not available in search, WiFi turns off after sometimes, and many others. You can use two methods to solve this issues. This is the most common issues reported by the users. These issues are not easily solved by the above methods so you can use these steps.
1. Navigate to the Settings.
2. Tap on Data Usage.
3. Select the WiFi tab and three-dot.
4. Select Network Restrictions and toggle metered network.
The WiFi connects, but after sometimes it turns off automatically. In this case, you can check the settings of the WiFi connection. This happens mostly when you connect the phone in charging or press the power key.
1. Navigate to the Settings.
2. Tap on Wi-Fi option and advanced settings.
3. Here you will notice “keep WiFi on during sleep” option.
4. Under this option, you have to select “Always”.
5. Observe the phone for some days.
Nokia 7.1 Wifi Issue Resolved
Another method to fix the WiFi connection is to forget the connect. If you have explored all the settings of the device, you have seen this option. Some of you don’t know the use of this option or afraid of taping it. This option reset the password and other details of a specific network if you have saved any connection details.
1. Navigate to the settings menu.
2. Click on the WiFi option.
3. Select the desired network.
4. Now you will see an option, “Forget” button so, tap on it.
5. Enter the details again and enjoy your browsing.
Fix Wifi Connected No Internet
If your smartphone is connected to the internet, but you cannot use the internet, follow these methods. In this section, we have mentioned resetting network settings which changes all the settings related to the network to factory default. You can change the static DNS as well to solve this issue.
1. Navigate to the Settings section.
2. Click on WiFi setting.
3. Press and hold the WiFi network to change the DNS.
4. Select ‘Modify network’.
5. Click on static IP address and enable hidden options.
6. In the DNS1 and DNS2 section, fill out the name server and save the changes.
Reset Network Settings
1. Navigate to the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Click on the Backup and reset.
3. Select the Network settings reset option.
4. Tap on the Reset Settings button.
5. Now, restart the smartphone pressing the power button.
- Fix Nokia 7.1 Incoming And Outgoing Call Drop With Mic Issue
- Fix Nokia 7.1 Keyboard Issues In Settings
So, these were some solutions to fix Nokia 7.1 WiFi connection problem with the Internet. These methods are really effective to solve any problems with the Wi-Fi which prevents you to enjoy internet browsing. I hope you liked this post and these methods solve your problem efficiently. If your problem is not solved yet, contact the company’s service centre. You can also share this post with your friends and families who are facing the same trouble.