Fix Motorola Vision One Mobile Data Not Working (Solved)
Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Motorola Vision One Mobile Data Not Working (Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Motorola Vision One Mobile Data Not Working (Solved)
Fix Motorola Vision One Mobile Data, Not Working. Without the internet, you cannot access most of the features of the smartphone. Every app requires internet access to work so, mobile data mustn’t have any issue.
User Review( vote)
Mobile data or cellular data is integrated into every smartphone which gives you internet access. To use the mobile data feature, you need a working SIM card that is available at stores. The smartphone must have a SIM card to enjoy browsing. The cellular data feature is accessible in both iPhones and Android devices. Recently, Android users have noticed a severe issue with the mobile data feature. They have complained that the mobile data option is not working.
Many of you think that the mobile data problem is only with their smartphone model. Although, mobile data issue is common among many other Android models so, you are not alone. Most of the android users conclude that the smartphone has a hardware flaw, but the issue might have occurred due to a software issue. You can use Wifi connectivity for browsing if mobile data is not working on your smartphone.
However, you cannot take your Wifi router anywhere. You cannot carry the router in your pocket for a long journey or holiday trips. Hence, a mobile or cellular data feature is most important for everyone. You cannot listen to songs, play games, or use the internet on your trips and easily get bored. Most importantly, you cannot use the GPS navigation feature. It’s not easy to travel in an unknown place without GPS. You will waste your time in hunting for locations without GPS which works via mobile data.
Sometimes, you observe that the internet is slower than usual. If this is the issue, then the feature is working, but the issue is with your carrier network. To enjoy hassle-free high-speed internet, your device must be under coverage area and getting full network. If you are also struggling with mobile data, then you are in the right place. In this article, we will discuss the methods to fix Motorola Vision One Mobile Data, Not Working. If you have other issues relating to any smartphone model, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix Motorola Vision One Mobile Data Not Working
Mobile data not working
At first, you have to re-insert the SIM card. Just take out the SIM card and place it accurately. Although, the SIM card might not work and you cannot make calls and use the internet if the settings are incorrect. Network mode can help you to activate the SIM card. The SIM comes with three modes, 2G, 3G and 4G so, set is as required. Another method is to check if the data limit is enabled. If the data limit is set, then the internet might stop automatically when it reaches the limit.
1. Go to the Settings option
2. Tap on Mobile data> Network mode.
3. Select the desired mode that is 2G/3G/4G Auto.
4. Then you will find the Auto mode changes the network automatically.
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the smartphone.
2. Click on Mobile Data or Data Usage.
3. Simply drag the data limit or write it by numbers.
4. You can also toggle the Limit mobile data usage option to disable the option.
Mobile data issue
Network settings reset is an option in the smartphone setting which is known to solve all the connectivity issues. If you have any problem related to the internet or other connectivity issues, follow these steps to reset network setting. This reset will not remove the data of the device so, you don’t have to worry. It will only change the network setting to its factory default.
Network settings reset:
1. Go to the Settings option of the smartphone.
2. Select on the Backup and reset.
3. Tap on the Network settings reset option.
4. Click on the Reset Settings button.
5. Press the Power button to restart the smartphone.
Data roaming not working
Many Motorola Vision One users complain that they cannot use the internet when the device is in roaming. You might not be aware of an option which is present in the settings of the device. They have to enable an option which will allow internet access in roaming. Enable the data roaming option and use non-stop internet surfing.
Updating the device can also result in an internet issue which you can fix by downgrading the software version. Although, updates come with bug fixes which easily solves the smartphone issues. Must try the latest update. You can easily downgrade the software version if you didn’t enjoy using the update.
Enable Data Roaming:
1. Navigate to the Settings app.
2. In the Wireless & Networks section, tap the More item.
3. Select Mobile Networks.
4. Enable the Data Roaming option in the list.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Click on System.
3. Tap on Advanced option.
4. Select System update.
5. Now, tap on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download it.
7. Remember that you need a proper internet connection and memory space to download the update.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Now Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Then turn off the device.
4. Hold the volume down button and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, and right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Then select “Open command window here” option.
8. So that the Bootloader gets Unlock.
9. Press the enter button.
10. To download and flash the factory images.
Internet not working
Removing the cache from the smartphone not only free up the extra space from the device memory but also solves the problems. Cache are downloaded automatically in the device’s files and folders so, you must delete those unwanted items. Follow these steps to clear the cache of the device.
Wipe Cache Partition:
1. Turn off the smartphone.
2. Hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. Now release the Power key when the device logo appears on the screen.
4. Then release all the keys when the Android logo appears on the display.
5. Press the Volume down button few times key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition.’
6. Now hold the Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight ‘yes’ and press the Power key to select.
8. Then ‘Reboot system now’ is highlighted, click Wipe Cache Partition.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
No mobile data
Safe mode disables all the third-party and connectivity features temporarily. So, you can use this option to check if the third-party apps are the primary culprit of the internet problem. You can also set the APN name which is essential for internet access. Follow these steps carefully to change the APN and run the device in safe mode.
1. Go to the Setting menu on the device.
2. Tap on the Mobile Data/Wireless Controls/Wireless & Networks.
3. Click on the Mobile Networks.
4. Now select the Access point names.
5. Then from the APNs list choose the network.
6. If you think that something has gone wrong then you can tap the menu icon and click on Reset to default.
1. Press and hold the Power Key to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down along with Power keys.
3. Release the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
6. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
7. Click on Ok to confirm.
8. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen.
No network signal
In the last method, you have to factory reset the device which will remove all the files folders, images, videos and other data from the smartphone. So, you must back up the data and reset the device. You don’t have to follow this step if the above methods worked.
1. Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data of the phone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Ok button to confirm.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to Fix Motorola Vision One Mobile Data, Not Working. Without the internet, you cannot access most of the features of the smartphone. Every app requires internet access to work so, mobile data mustn’t have any issue. If the issue is not yet solved, then you have to visit the smartphone service center. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the smartphone issue. You can also share this article with your friends and relatives who are facing the same issue.