Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Motorola Vision One GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Motorola Vision One GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
Fix Motorola Vision One GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. GPS problem can also occur due to hardware issues which cannot be fixed by the above methods. So, you have to visit the smartphone’s service center for solving the problem by paying a cost.
User Review( votes)
GPS (Global Positioning System) is a popular and most in-demand feature of smartphones. It has replaced the old-fashioned physical maps. Now, you don’t have to carry a physical map to get locations. There are many benefits of using the GPS feature of your smartphone. You can get real-time navigational support. You can know the roads which have less traffic to save your time. It gives you locations with routes which is highly beneficial.
The navigational apps are essential for the traveller as well as while travelling. Almost everyone requires the latest model smartphone to accomplish most of the activities nowadays. You cannot complete your daily tasks without a smartphone as it connects peoples with ease. You need to have a working GPS device if you are travelling to an unknown place. You don’t have to ask locations to strangers if you have GPS apps installed on your device. It also saves time which gets wasted in hunting locations.
When you have a working and high-speed GPS, it can be of an exceptional assistant when you are stuck in a strange place. Android phones are amazingly combined with GPS which makes it even commendable and they have improved security. When you face a severe GPS issue, you might get worried. The GPS might be not working at all or the GPS displaying incorrect place. If the GPS has a problem, then it will not even show your current location.
Sometimes, the GPS takes too long to display the results or location. The GPS is controlled with the available number of GPS satellites at the present location and state of the GPS antenna of the phone. Android smartphones have a common GPS problem. It relates to Assisted GPS to set your location and works via nearby cell towers and Wi-Fi networks. In this article, we will discuss the methods to fix Motorola Vision One GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. If you have any other issue relating to any smartphone model, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix Motorola Vision One GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
Let’s begin by downloading an application. Apps are the best thing ever when it comes to smartphones. We all love to use apps, but do you know these can also solve the issues you are facing. GPS Status & Toolbox can help you reset the GPS feature. You have to download the app from the Google play store as it is free to install. Resetting GPS will clear the previous settings and change it to factory default. Follow these steps to download and use the application.
1. Go to the Google Play Store.
2. Here search for the GPS Status & Toolbox in the play store.
3. Now click on the Install button and set for the complete installation.
4. From the Home screen, open the downloaded application.
5. Go to Menu > Tools > Manage A-GPS State.
6. Choose Reset options.
If you don’t enjoy using the above application, then here are its alternatives. These apps will assist you to manage GPS most efficiently. These applications are completely safe for the device. You can also keep this app for later if it solved the problem as it won’t harm the software. These are two options for managing the device’s GPS.
1. At first, set the GPS to high accuracy.
2. Switch on WiFi and Bluetooth.
3. Open Google Maps in the background.
4. Now, open the GPS Status tool.
5. Clear Google Maps data.
GPS Essentials app:
1. After installing, open GPS Essentials.
2. Tap on the Compass option.
3. Hold your phone and turn it vertically three times, when holding the phone flat. Slowly accomplish this step.
4. Revolve your phone from front to reverse vertically three times.
5. Flip the device horizontally three times from front to rear.
Sometimes, the GPS takes too long to respond and display the results. The users also reported that the Android GPS doesn’t show accurate location or the current location. In this case, you have to enable a high accuracy mode. This option is present in the smartphone’s settings section. Follow these steps to enable the high accuracy option.
High accuracy mode:
1. Navigate to Settings of the smartphone.
2. Now, tap on the Location option.
3. Turn on the location services.
4. Select the Mode option and change it to High accuracy.
5. Your phone must have a working Wi-Fi or cellular data connectivity to run the GPS feature.
Google maps not working
The cache is automatically downloaded on the device files and folders without your information. It not only captures the unnecessary space of the device memory but also harms the software. Ignoring the cache can cause the device to render low-performance activities which no one wants to experience. To avoid this issue, you have to wipe cache partition in recovery mode.
Wipe cache partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
GPS not working
In the next method, you have to update the application. Almost every Android user use Google maps for navigational support. You have to update the app via the Google play store. Most of you ignore those updates, but it is essential to update GPS to enjoy it. Updating will enhance the overall performance of the feature. You can also remove the Google account to solve the issue. Don’t worry, you can add the account back anytime.
Update Google maps:
1. Navigate to the Play Store.
2. Tap on the three dots that appear in the drop-down menu.
3. Select My Apps and Games.
4. Search for Google Maps.
5. Tap Update and wait for it to complete.
6. You need an internet connection to update the map.
Remove Google Account:
1. Log out from the Google Maps app on the device.
2. Navigate to Settings and select Accounts.
3. Change to Google and pick the Google account linked to the Google Maps app.
4. Tap on the ‘Menu’ that is three vertical dots.
5. Select ‘Remove account’ option.
6. Restart the smartphone and visit ‘Settings.’
7. Select ‘Apps’ > ‘All’ > Google Maps app.
8. Tap on ‘Clear data and uninstall updates.’
9. Reboot the device and visit Google Play Store again.
10. Tap on Google Maps app and install the updates.
11. Add the Google Account again.
GPS signal lost
You might have noticed that the Battery saver mode automatically turns on when the device has a low battery level. The smartphone should have enough battery charge to use the connectivity and other features of the device. Battery saver mode turns off some features of the device so, you must disable and use the feature.
Battery Saver mode:
1. Change its settings on a smartphone.
2. Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
3. On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
4. Tap “Battery saver.”
5. To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
6. Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
7. To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
1. Go to the Settings menu on the smartphone.
2. Tap on System updates.
3. Now check for update option.
4. If you get the update available, then click OK to confirm.
5. Tap on Download option.
6. Wait for the update to complete, then restart the device.
In the first two methods, we have told you to download third-party apps to solve the GPS issue. Although, if you are using a GPS app from before, then you must check if its the culprit. You can run the device in safe mode to check if the third-party app is the reason. You have to monitor the device in safe mode. If it’s running like before then delete the app you have installed earlier.
1. Wake up the screen and hold the Power key.
2. Hold the Power button to turn off which appears on the screen.
3. You will get an option which asks you to allow Safe Mode.
4. Tap on Ok to confirm.
5. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen.
6. Now check the phone if it’s on safe mode for at two days.
7. If the phone is working good in safe mode, then delete the app you find is the cause of battery issue.
8. After you have uninstalled the app, now restart the device.
- Fix Motorola Vision One Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
- Fix Motorola Vision One Mobile Data Not Working (Solved)
- Fix Motorola Vision One GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
- Fix Motorola One Vision Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
- Fix Motorola One Vision Keyboard Issues With Settings
- Fix Motorola One Vision WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
- Fix Motorola One Vision Screen With Display Problem
- Fix Motorola One Vision Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
- Fix Motorola One Vision Battery Charging Issue And Switching on
- Fix Motorola One Vision Bluetooth, Headphones And Connectivity Problem
- Update Motorola One Vision Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to Fix Motorola Vision One GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. GPS problem can also occur due to hardware issues which cannot be fixed by the above methods. So, you have to visit the smartphone’s service center for solving the problem by paying a cost. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the problem of your device. You can also share this article with your friends and relatives who are facing the same issue.