Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Motorola Vision One Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Motorola Vision One Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
Fix Motorola Vision One Battery Draining Issue. Motorola is an expensive device with amazing camera quality. Using the camera results in more battery exhausting. If you want to save the battery life, then use the device less or enable features like battery saver mode.
User Review( vote)
The battery draining issue is one of the irritating problems the android users are facing. We all know that the battery is the heart of the phone. Without a good battery capacity, a smartphone or any other phone is just a simple box. The smartphone should have a good battery capacity for longer-lasting battery life as it consists of lots of features which we use in our daily life. While purchasing a smartphone, the buyers consider the battery capacity of the device.
However, it doesn’t matter how huge battery capacity device you have purchased. The smartphone performance decreases with the lifetime of the device. The battery performance also gets affected by your daily activities. It is important to know how you are handling your device daily. There are many beneficial tips which you must know which helps you to keep your phone in good condition and provide longer-lasting performance. As said earlier, the battery performance rapidly reduces with your daily activities.
Nowadays, the smartphones are integrated with a good battery pack which doesn’t have any flaw. Although, there are many smartphone users especially Android owners who face such problems. Sometimes, the battery doesn’t last for even half an hour which indicates the device has a severe battery issue. After experiencing a battery problem, most of you conclude that it is damaged. However, built-in batteries are rarely defective or damaged.
If you don’t want to spend your money on replacing the battery and want to fix this issue, then you are at the right place. Battery draining difficulty is common in all smartphones including iPhones, but here is a guide for Android users. In this article, we will discuss the methods to fix Motorola Vision One Battery Draining Issue. If you have any issue relating to other smartphone models, then feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum. Our experts will help you with the most effective methods.
Fix Motorola Vision One Battery Draining Issue
Battery draining fast
Applications are the major culprit for your battery draining issue. It is probable that you might have downloaded lots of apps after getting the phone including social media apps, gaming apps, music apps, and many more. These apps require internet access which runs in the device when it’s not in use. These activities drain the battery quickly no matter you are using it or not.
Run the device in safe mode and observe if it’s working like before. You can also use battery consumption apps option to find out which application is draining the battery rapidly. You can also use this option to observe the app which is taking more juice of the battery.
1. Wake up the screen and press and hold the Power key.
2. Press and hold Power off which appears on the screen.
3. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
4. Click on Ok to confirm.
5. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
6. Check the phone while it’s on safe mode for at two days.
7. If the phone works good in safe mode, then delete the app which you think is the cause of battery issue.
8. After uninstalling an app, restart the device.
Battery consumption apps:
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
2. Tap on the Battery option.
3. Tap on the battery icon and you can notice the apps and their battery consumption.
4. Check the apps which you are consuming more battery and remove it permanently from your phone. You can also force stop those apps which will help it to start from new.
5. To force stop an app, visit the Settings.
6. Tap on the applications.
7. Tap on the app which you want to force stop or uninstall.
8. Select Force stop or uninstall if you want to remove it from the device.
Android system battery drain
If you want to save the battery of the device so that you can use it in an emergency, then here is a solution for you. Battery saver mode might not help you to fix the smartphone problem, but it will assist you to save the battery. Enabling this mode will assist you to disable some features like GPS and connectivity. Follow these steps to enable the battery saver mode.
Battery Saver mode:
1. Change its settings on a smartphone.
2. Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
3. On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
4. Tap “Battery saver.”
5. To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
6. Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
7. To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
Battery drain after update
Battery draining fast after the update has been reported by many Android users. Updating is essential to fix the issues of the smartphone as it comes with a software bug. Most of you ignore the update as it doesn’t bring much difference in the device. If you observe battery draining after the update, then downgrade the software version by the following steps.
Update software version:
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the phone.
2. Now, tap on the About Phone option.
3. Tap on the Check for updates option.
4. If you find a new update then install it.
5. You need a good internet connection for installing the updates.
6. After updating, reboot the device by long-pressing the power key and tap on the reboot option.
Downgrade the OS version:
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Select “Open command window here” option.
8. Unlock the Bootloader.
9. Press the enter button.
10. Download and flash the factory images.
Battery drain overnight
In some cases, the battery doesn’t last for more than a few minutes. You have to plug the device is charging and then use. Auto brightness mode might be decreasing battery performance. You can disable auto-brightness mode and drag down the notification bar to adjust the screen light. You can also clear the cache of the device which might be another reason.
1. Navigate to the home screen of the phone.
2. Visit the settings of the phone.
3. Tap on the Display option.
4. Select the Brightness option from the list in settings.
5. Toggle off the Auto option.
6. You can set the brightness by sliding the slider
Wipe cache partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Battery drain fix
At last, you have no other options left other than factory reset. You might have downloaded some malware which makes the device unresponsive. You have to back up the data and then factory reset if you don’t want to lose your data like images, videos and other details. Here are two methods to reset the device.
Reset via settings:
1. Navigate to the Home screen and Settings section.
2. Click on the ‘General’ tab.
3. Tap Restart & reset.
4. Select Factory data reset.
5. Verify your passcode if asked.
6. Click on Reset phone > Delete all > Reset.
Via Recovery mode:
1. Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data of the phone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Ok button to confirm.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to Fix Motorola Vision One Battery Draining Issue. Motorola is an expensive device with amazing camera quality. Using the camera results in more battery exhausting. If you want to save the battery life, then use the device less or enable features like battery saver mode. If the issue is severe, take the device to the device service centre. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix your device issues. Don’t forget to share it with your friends and relatives who are facing the same problem with their Motorola handset.