Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Motorola One Vision Screen With Display Problem
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Motorola One Vision Screen With Display Problem
Fix Motorola One Vision Screen With Display Problem. In most of the cases, the screen issues occur when you drop the device on the ground or underwater. If the device has water damage, then you have to immediately contact the smartphone service center.
User Review( vote)
The first thing which attracts a buyer while purchasing a smartphone is the display. Nowadays, huge display smartphones are extremely popular which can’t be used by a single hand. These smartphones are slim and attractive with a huge display. Although, these devices have huge chances of getting screen damage. Smartphones like Motorola One Vision has a huge fan following due to its features and wide display.
The phone allows you to play high-definition games and videos which makes your phone experience better. One Vision comes with tons of screen features which makes it a safe option. The 6.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display is splash resistance. The display has a resolution of 1080 x 2520 pixels with 21:9 ratio protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. It runs on the latest operating system, Android 9.0 (Pie).
After knowing these features, you might be thinking that the device cannot have a screen issue. However, the users who have purchased the device has experienced a severe issue with the display. However, the Android screen problem cannot be designated straight to the hardware, as it can just be simply an unusual action in setting and software. You shouldn’t panic in this situation and try to solve the issue. Sometimes, the Android issue occurs due to faulty brightness sensor as well.
Android is a vulnerable software version which can report some issue at a lifetime of the phone, but these issues can be fixed easily at home. You don’t even need a smartphone technician expert to get it fixed. In this article, we will discuss the full troubleshooting guide to fix Motorola One Vision Screen With Display Problem. If you have any issues relating to other smartphone models, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum. Now, let’s proceed to solve the display issue of the Motorola handset.
Fix Motorola One Vision Screen With Display Problem
If your smartphone screen isn’t damaged and you notice screen flickering. Most of you aren’t aware that applications can also affect performance. There are plenty of apps in the Google play store, but some of them come with malicious malware which is harmful to your smartphone.
So, how will you whether applications are the major culprit of phone issue. Safe mode is a useful feature of the device which temporarily disables all the third-party app. If your phone runs like earlier in safe mode, then uninstall the apps which you have recently downloaded. These steps will help you to run the device in safe mode.
1. Navigate to the Home screen.
2. Then hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
3. Hold the Power button icon.
4. Safe Mode will appear on the bottom of the screen.
5. Now press the ok button to confirm “Reboot to safe mode”.
6. Then uninstall the app which is stopping the device.
7. Restart your smartphone to move from safe mode.
Screen not turning on
The smartphone users have found that device freezes in between their activities. This can happen when the phone is connected with a malicious bug that retains your smartphone restarting automatically. In some instances, the screen flickers and the smartphone owners are unable to use the phone. It also appears when users launch many apps at a time. So, first, you must make sure that your device is free with the app history. If it doesn’t work then you can follow the method given.
1. Go to the Setting menu.
2. Click on More Tab option and, then About device.
3. Now search the Build number and click on it 7 times quickly.
4. The message “You are now a developer” appears on the screen.
5. Go to the Home Screen and turn on the setting option again.
6. Click on the More Tab option.
7. Now you will see “Developer Options” on your smartphone screen.
8. Click on the Developer options and choose the Drawing Section or Rendering Section.
9. Choose the “Turn off hardware overlays” or “disable hardware overlays”.
Smartphone not switching on
There are certain hidden codes which help you to fix the unresponsive screen. Many users have discovered that a section of the device is not working. They cannot use a specific section of the smartphone which suggests there is some software bug that makes it unresponsive. You can follow these steps to fix the issue you are facing. Every Android smartphone has different manufacturers and codes. So with the help of code “#0*#”, you can easily solve the issue.
1. Navigate to the phone dial and type “#0*#” to enter the diagnostics tool menu.
2. Select TSP Dot Mode or TSP Grid Mode, which are related to test the touch screen.
3. TSP Dot Mode will display small dots as you touch the screen while TSP Grid Mode enables you to examine each spot of the display in grid overlay.
If your phone screen turns black sometimes and automatically lights up, then you have to turn off the automatic brightness mode. You can also wipe cache partition which is one of the most effective ways to fix smartphone issues. Disabling auto brightness will not help you to fix the screen issue, but also preserve battery. Follow these steps carefully and fix the issue easily.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the phone.
2. Tap on the Display option and then, Brightness.
3. Toggle of “Automatic/Adaptive brightness” option in the menu.
Wipe Cache Partition:
1. Hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Hold the Volume Up along with Power keys unless you find the Android or company’s logo on the screen.
3. Now leave both the buttons.
4. You will find many options in the recovery mode, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. Restart the device to go from the recovery mode.
Screen not turning on
There is another method to fix the screen when a section of it is not working. These steps will not help you to get rid of the issue, although, by accomplishing these steps you will know which portion is unresponsive. Follow these methods carefully on your Android device.
1. Move your finger on the top left edge of the display.
2. Gently move your finger to the base right edge without raising your finger. Do this slowly and keep your fingers for approximately 10 seconds at one section.
3. If you can draw your Quick Settings bar and notifications all the means to the base of the screen.
4. The difficulty isn’t prompted by a particular section on your screen.
5. If the Quick Settings bar and notifications clear while you are moving your finger beyond the display.
6. Now, you have to repeat the step. If you cannot solve the issue, then contact the service centre.
Touch screen not working
If your device has physical damage and you are worried about your data, then here is a method to recover phone data when the device is not turning on or touch screen not working. Before this, you can also try the factory reset which clears all the bugs and malicious files of your device.
1. Download the “Broken Android Data Extraction” application.
2. After you have installed the app not start the software.
3. Click on the “Start” button to select the model of the smartphone. You will require the model number to check the screen.
4. Now you have to operate some steps which you find on your smartphone screen, then authenticate the phone into download mode with clicking buttons present on the screen.
5. Download the recovery package and restore the device.
6. Then scan will be processed from the files and folders in the smartphone.
7. Then click on the “Recover” button and confirm.
Factory Reset via Recovery mode:
1. Keep a back up of all the data present in the smartphone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect it to charging.
3. Then hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Leave and again hold the Power button and Volume down button.
5. Now ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Yes button to confirm.
7. Hold the power button to factory reset.
So, these were the methods to Fix Motorola One Vision Screen With Display Problem. In most of the cases, the screen issues occur when you drop the device on the ground or underwater. If the device has water damage, then you have to immediately contact the smartphone service center. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the smartphone issues. Don’t forget to read our previous articles to solve other problems of the device. You can also share this post with your friends and relatives who are facing the same issues.