Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Motorola One Vision Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Motorola One Vision Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
Fix Motorola One Vision Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue. These methods are completely tested and won’t affect the device. So, you can use these methods without worrying about negative effects. Sometimes, the issue is severe and you cannot fix it yourself. Hence, you have to take the device to the brand’s service center to get it fixed.
User Review( vote)
Almost everyone carries a smartphone in their pocket nowadays. Smartphones are a common gadget which is essential for many purposes. It is difficult to survive in the busy world without a smartphone. Although, the smartphone is just a device without internet access. You cannot use apps and play online games with your friends without internet. There are many options in the phone which gives you access to internet browsing, but it depends on the situation which method you choose.
Most of the smartphones available these days have 4G LTE along with hotspot mode that is the most convenient method of browsing. If you’re on vacation and require high-speed Internet access for using the laptop, then you can tether your phone or employ a hotspot. The hotspot is always prefered over tethering as it can be costly and results in faster battery drainage. Using WiFi-based hotspots you can easily link your PCs, iPad, iPhones and Android phones to the Internet.
The best part of using hotspot is that you don’t have to use USB wires for internet browsing. You can easily connect more than five devices using the hotspot. You require a SIM card to use the hotspot. You must have enough data to use in more than one devices as browsing in PC’s consume more data package. The hotspot is a good choice when you don’t have Wifi connections and internet available. You can also share it with your friends and play games in groups.
With lots of interesting benefits, some users have experienced trouble while using the hotspot. In most cases, the hotspot issues don’t occur due to hardware issue. It is due to a software bug which is affected by the Android version. Updating might fix the issues, but it isn’t available all the times and for all smartphone models. In this article, we will discuss the most effective methods to fix Motorola One Vision Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue. If you have any issues relating to other phone models, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix Motorola One Vision Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
Hotspot not working
Some of you don’t know how to use the hotspot. You know all the benefits of using the hotspot, now its time to connect the devices. You can easily use the hotspot feature of your smartphone. It is just like connecting Wifi devices. When you have enabled the hotspot mode, you can connect other devices with enabling the Wifi connectivity. You have to use a password to use the hotspot. Follow these steps to connect hotspot.
1. Visit the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Select the More button at the bottom of the Wireless & networks.
3. Enter the Tethering and portable hotspot.
4. Select the Setup Wi-Fi hotspot option.
5. Enter a Network name.
6. Select a Security type which can be WPA2 AES. You can also select the None option if you only want to provide internet to friends.
7. Enter a required Password.
8. Make sure that the mobile data is connected while you connect via hotspot. Your internet won’t work if it is turned off.
9. Drag the notification bar.
10. Tap on the mobile data or cellular data option.
Hotspot not connecting to laptop
Battery saver mode is automatically turned on when the smartphone battery level is too low. When this mode is activated, some essential connectivity features are turned off to save battery consumption. You have to turn off the battery saver mode and then connect via Wifi. Battery saver mode turns off the features which are responsible for consuming more battery power. The following methods will assist you to disable the battery saver mode.
Battery Saver mode:
1. Change its settings on a smartphone.
2. Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
3. On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
4. Tap “Battery saver.”
5. To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
6. Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
7. To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
Hotspot no internet
Sometimes, the hotspot is connected, but you cannot use the internet. The reason can be that the hotspot device has been set to the data limit. After reaching the set data usage limit, you cannot use the internet on any device. You have to turn off the data limit to experience hassle-free browsing. You can also increase the limit if you don’t want to turn it off.
Another issue with the hotspot is that you cannot use the internet via Wifi on an individual device. Here, the issue can be in the link between the devices. You have to use forgot the option to fix the issue. You can reconnect by entering the password again after accomplishing this option. The following are two methods to fix the hotspot issue.
Limit Data option:
1. Navigate to the Home screen and click on the Settings icon.
2. Now, tap on the “Data usage”.
3. You will notice the “Limit mobile data usage” option.
4. Drag the limit range or just toggle this option off so that it won’t interrupt you to use internet access.
5. Reboot the smartphone.
1. Navigate to the settings menu.
2. Click on the WiFi option.
3. Select the desired network.
4. Now you will see an option, “Forget” button so, tap on it.
5. Enter the details again and start your internet browsing.
Tethering not working
Updating the smartphone software is essential for enhancing the device’s performance. It comes with new features and bug fixes. Although the features are not big so, it goes unnoticed. If the updates are available, then install it by using below steps. Wipe cache partition helps you to clear the system’s cache which occupies unnecessary memory space. The cache is another reason for the smartphone connectivity issue so, you must clean it regularly.
1. Your phone must have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the internet, you cannot install the update.
2. Navigate to the Settings.
3. Tap on About device.
4. Now, tap System Updates.
5. Search for Updates in the settings.
6. If updates are available, then download and install the latest Android version.
7. The smartphone will restart after the installation process.
Wipe Cache Partition in recovery mode:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Laptop connects to hotspot but no internet
IP Address is the main element which connects two devices and gives you internet access. The device must be set with a correct IP Address for high-speed internet service. If the methods won’t work, then factory reset the device which will clear all the data and videos. Although, you can keep a back up of the data.
1. Open the Wi-Fi connection in the Settings section of the phone.
2. Now, search for the specific Android Hotspot network.
3. Long press on the WiFi network and tap on the Advanced Settings.
4. The Advanced setting is also present at the Modify Network option.
5. Change the IP setting from DHCP to Static.
6. Now select the IP Address.
7. Save the changes and connect to the network.
1. Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data of the phone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Ok button to confirm.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
- Fix Motorola Vision One Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
- Fix Motorola Vision One Mobile Data Not Working (Solved)
- Fix Motorola Vision One GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
- Fix Motorola One Vision Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
- Fix Motorola One Vision Keyboard Issues With Settings
- Fix Motorola One Vision WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
- Fix Motorola One Vision Screen With Display Problem
- Fix Motorola One Vision Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
- Fix Motorola One Vision Battery Charging Issue And Switching on
- Fix Motorola One Vision Bluetooth, Headphones And Connectivity Problem
- Update Motorola One Vision Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to Fix Motorola One Vision Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue. These methods are completely tested and won’t affect the device. So, you can use these methods without worrying about negative effects. Sometimes, the issue is severe and you cannot fix it yourself. Hence, you have to take the device to the brand’s service center to get it fixed.
You might have to pay a certain cost to solve the issue that depends on the type of damage. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the problem. Don’t forget to share it with your friends and relatives who are facing the same issue.