Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Motorola One Vision Battery Charging Issue And Switching on
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Motorola One Vision Battery Charging Issue And Switching on
Fix Motorola One Vision Battery Charging Issue And Switching on. If you have used these methods to fix the battery charging issue and still facing the same problem, then you should replace the battery of the smartphone by visiting the brand’s service centre.
User Review( vote)
The battery charging is one of the serious problems users are facing these days in Android phones. These types of issue occur usually when you do lots of work in your smartphone like playing games, watching videos. There are some issues which occur when you install apps that are not safe to your device. The apps you install in your device contain some kind of bugs which affect the battery of your smartphone. Many people have been complaining regarding the battery charging issue.
The Motorola One Vision is one of the coolest smartphone users are liking to operate. The large display size of the device gives you amazing effects. The battery capacity comes with 3500 mAh power. If you have the new handset then there are no issues with the smartphone, but when the time run out with the same phone it starts creating the problems. Here we will guide you with some safe and easy methods to solve the issue.
Many users complain, that while charging the smartphone at night it doesn’t give the backup for the whole day. In some cases when the phone gets switched off it doesn’t start if kept on charging. The reasons behind these issues happen with the software of the smartphone. The users also say that the smartphone is not able to receive the charge when plugged in. This only happens when the problem is with the USB wire socket or adapter of the smartphone.
If your smartphone is not turning on, first check the phone using the new adapter and USB wire which sometimes become faulty. If you are facing these types of issues in with your smartphone you can read the article. In this post will have discussed to Fix Motorola One Vision Battery Charging Issue And Switching on. If you have issues with other smartphones, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix Motorola One Vision Battery Charging Issue And Switching on
Charging port lose
If the smartphone is not taking the charge first check socket on the wall if working. Now check the USB wire and the port also clean the port of the smartphone. Now charge the phone to check whether it switch on or not. If the device is not turning on then change the adapter and check again. You may also have software issue so to solve with the software follow some simple methods to update the smartphone.
1. Go to the Settings of the device.
2. Tap on the System option.
3. Click on Advanced option.
4. Choose the System update.
5. Then click on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download it.
7. Make sure that you have a good internet connection and memory space to download the update.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Select “Open command window here” option.
8. Unlock the Bootloader.
9. Press the enter button.
10. Download and flash the factory images.
Some of you have a habit of using the device while it is charging. You might not undergo any problem while doing that, but you are heading towards lowering the performance of the device. Overheating of the smartphone will soon cause battery problems. Your everyday activities with the device cause battery damage. Many users are suffering from the charging issue. You can solve the issue be calibrating method. If the calibration steps are not working then follow the simple and easy methods given below.
1. Connecting to a PC and unplug the cable from the power charger.
2. Connect your Android device to your PC’s USB port with the cable provided.
3. After that, wait for 10–15 minutes.
4. Disconnect and reconnect the cable within 10 seconds.
5. Then charge the phone for at least 30 minutes.
6. Now press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
7. Click on the Restart option or press and hold the power button to restart the smartphone.
Smartphone not charging
In some cases, the smartphone users are complaining that the device is not able to take the charge. There can be many reasons which prevent the battery from charging. Sometimes, it happens when the files and folder consist of the cache that occupies unnecessary space of the device. These caches slow down the system and your smartphone keeps on restarting automatically. So if you are facing the issue follow the steps to Wipe Cache Partition.
Wipe Cache Partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons. You have now entered into the recovery mode. If you find that you cannot enter the recovery mode and the options didn’t appear, then you have to connect your phone to the PC via USB Cable. You can also simply connect to the charger as well.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device as you do usually.
Motorola One Vision not charging or turning on
Some users commented on our site that their smartphone is not turning on. They said that while charging the smartphone overnight they are not able to operate the whole day. The battery drains out very quickly in some few hours. To solve these issues you have to apply the simple steps given below. The app given below to install is safe to your device that will help you in securing the smartphone.
1. Go to the Google Play Store.
2. Look for the Ampere application in the search bar and click on install button.
3. After installing, open the application.
4. If you find the apps showing green colour, then the phone is charging.
5. If the screen turns in orange minus number, then the smartphone is not taking the power.
Motorola One Vision won’t charge
There are some apps which consist of some bugs that prevent the smartphone from turning on. These malicious bugs slow down the smartphone which is not visible by your eyes. You can apply the safe mode process so that your phone runs smoothly without any hurdles. So read the method carefully and follow it as given step by step.
1. Hold the Power Key to turn off the device.
2. Now press and hold the Volume Down with Power keys.
3. Leave the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
6. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
7. Click on Ok to confirm.
8. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
Smartphone vibrates but won’t turn on
The last method which is very effective to your smartphone is the factory reset method. The users usually don’t follow this method as it deletes all the files and folder present in the smartphone. So if you want to apply the method you have to keep the backup of all your files and folder present in the device. If you want to go with the method then follow the steps.
1. Remember to backup all data of the phone.
2. Turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. To confirm tap on Yes.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
- Fix Motorola Vision One Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
- Fix Motorola Vision One Mobile Data Not Working (Solved)
- Fix Motorola Vision One GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
- Fix Motorola One Vision Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
- Fix Motorola One Vision Keyboard Issues With Settings
- Fix Motorola One Vision WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
- Fix Motorola One Vision Screen With Display Problem
- Fix Motorola One Vision Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
- Fix Motorola One Vision Battery Charging Issue And Switching on
- Fix Motorola One Vision Bluetooth, Headphones And Connectivity Problem
- Update Motorola One Vision Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
So, these are some of the tested and experienced methods which help you to Fix Motorola One Vision Battery Charging Issue And Switching on. If you have used these methods to fix the battery charging issue and still facing the same problem, then you should replace the battery of the smartphone by visiting the brand’s service centre. You can also share the article with your friends and relatives who are facing the same problem with the battery of the Android smartphone.