Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Motorola Edge Screen Display Problem (SOLVED)
Fix Motorola Edge Screen Display Problem (SOLVED)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Motorola Edge Screen Display Problem (SOLVED)
Although, some of them can be fixed similar to display issues. Some users have reported that a section of their phone screen is unresponsive. Software related issues can be solved easily at home. The smartphone has some options to fix the problem. I this article, we will discuss the methods to fix Motorola Edge Screen Display Problem. If you have any other issues relating to any other gadget, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
User Review( vote)
Is your smartphone’s display functioning strangely? It is difficult to point a specific reason. There are numerous reasons for smartphone screen problems. The device might have hardware damage, software bug or malware. Due to these reasons, you notice a decrease the screen performance. If you have purchased a smartphone-like Motorola Edge, the expectation is always high.
You will not want a smartphone, which gives you trouble from time to time. If you purchased a smartphone for rough use, then you will never want the device to ditch you in urgent situations. Unfortunately, software bugs, malware, and other problems occur, particularly as the smartphone gets more worn. Restarting the device is the first thing every smartphone expert recommends to users when they notice any issue.
Rebooting the device can destroy all the third-party apps working in background settings. It will also restore your phone’s software if an app isn’t closed properly. Touch glitches are another problem experienced in a smartphone display. When you try to touch an option, the activity executed for another option. No matter which smartphone brand you are using, Every device has some problems.
Although, some of them can be fixed similarly to display issues. Some users have reported that a section of their phone screen is unresponsive. Software related issues can be solved easily at home. The smartphone has some options to fix the problem. I this article, we will discuss the methods to fix Motorola Edge Screen Display Problem. If you have any other issues relating to any other gadget, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix Motorola Edge Screen Display Problem (SOLVED)
Motorola Edge display problem
Before beginning with the methods, you must know that these fixes can be used by any Android users. However, the steps might differ due to the distinctive software version. If you can figure out the steps, then you only need common explanations. To begin with, the auto-brightness mode is integrated into almost every smartphone. It automatically adapts the display brightness, according to the surrounding lighting. Turning off auto-brightness mode can fix many screen issues.
- Navigate to the Settings of the phone.
- Tap on the Display option and then, Brightness.
- Toggle of “Automatic/Adaptive brightness” option in the menu.
Motorola Edge screen not turning on
Moving on, applications are another reason for screen flickering issues. You download some malicious apps from the play store, which crashes often. You can run the device in safe mode if you are not sure about the reason for screen issue. Safe mode will temporarily disable all the third-party apps. You have to monitor the device and check if the phone is working in the mode. Follow these steps to enable safe mode in Motorola Edge.
- Turn off all the apps and come to the home screen.
- Press and hold the Power button until the screen turns off.
- Now, press and hold the Power button icon and safe mode appear on the bottom of the screen.
- You have to confirm for “Reboot to safe mode”.
- Press the “OK” button for restarting your Android device into safe mode.
- Uninstall the applications which you have installed recently.
- To navigate from safe mode, simply restart the smartphone.
Smartphone not switching on
Every Android smartphone is built with the capability to enable Developer options, that allows you to experiment with some features and entrance sections of the device that are customarily locked off. Developer options are likely sneaked off by default, but it’s obvious to enable if you know the steps. It is known to fix smartphone screen problems as well. Below steps can take you to the developer option in smartphone settings.
- Navigate to Settings of the smartphone.
- Select the More Tab and, then About device.
- Now, locate the Build number and tap on it 7 times quickly.
- On the screen, a message displays which reads “You are now a developer”.
- Navigate to the Home Screen again, and then tap on Settings options.
- Select the More Tab option.
- On the screen appears, “Developer Options”
- Visit the Developer options and tap on the Drawing Section or Rendering Section.
- Tap on the “Turn off hardware overlays” or “disable hardware overlays”.
- This method will overpower the smartphone to perpetually manage GPU for display compositing.
Motorola Edge black screen
The system cache partition keeps temporary system data. It’s assumed to enable the phone to obtain applications more promptly and efficiently. Although, sometimes these data get old and of no use, so a periodical cache removal can further make the device operate more smoothly. Wipe a cache partition is an option in the recovery mode, which is a hidden section of the Android system.
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
- Release both the buttons. You have now entered into the recovery mode. If you find that you cannot enter the recovery mode and the options didn’t appear, then you have to connect your phone to the PC via USB Cable. You can also simply connect to the charger.
- In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
- You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device as you do usually.
Motorola Edge screen not turning on
All the Android devices are equipped with hidden codes, that is used for fixing the software issues of the smartphone. All the models have distinct codes for diagnostics tool test. Furthermore, you can use the below-given codes to check the Pixel screen condition.
*#*#2663#*#*: Displays touch-screen version
*#*#2664#*#*: Touch-Screen test
- Open the Motorola phone dial.
- Type “*#*#4636#*#*” to start diagnostics tool menu.
- Select the TSP Dot Mode or TSP Grid Mode, which are applied to test touch screen.
- TSP Dot Mode will display small dots while tapping on the screen and the TSP Grid Mode enables you to examine each spot of the display in grid view.
- Reboot the smartphone.
Touch screen not working
Solving the smartphone display issue is somewhat difficult as hardware damage is the main reason. Although the factory rest works most of the times. A factory reset can remove all the smartphone data. These steps can help you to reset the smartphone and back up data.
- Keep a back up of all the data present in the smartphone.
- Now turn off the smartphone and connect it to charging.
- Then hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Leave and again hold the Power button and Volume down button.
- Now ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
- Click on the Yes button to confirm.
- Hold the power button to factory reset.
Recover Data When Screen Turns off
If you still find the issue, then contact the respective service centre. Sometimes, the screen blacks out, so the users cannot execute any of the methods to fix. Although, you can extract the data from the smartphone in any other device like a computer.
- At first, download the “Broken Android Data Extraction” application.
- Start the software after installing.
- Tap on the “Start” to choose the corresponding model of your device. The model number is essential to check the screen.
- You have to perform some steps which are displayed on the screen, then establish the Android phone into download mode with taping on some buttons.
- Download a recovery package and restore the device.
- Now, a full scan will be performed in the device of your files and folders.
- Now, tap on the “Recover” button and confirm.
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to Fix Motorola Edge Screen Display Problem. If the problems occurred due to a hardware problem, then you have to contact the brand’s service centre. Most of the hardware damage is caused when the device falls on a hard surface or slips into water or liquid substance. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you to fix the smartphone error. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends who are facing the same issue.