Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Motorola Edge Mobile Data Not Working Issue (Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Motorola Edge Mobile Data Not Working Issue (Solved)
Fix Motorola Edge Mobile Data Not Working Issue. These methods can easily fix Internet Data Issue and 4G Not Working along with No Service errors. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the smartphone internet feature problem. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends who are facing the same problem with their brand new Motorola phone.
User Review( vote)
Mobile Data, one of the best option to experience high-speed internet browsing. Many Android users don’t have a Wifi connection at home. Hence, they have to depend on mobile or cellular data. Without an active internet connection, your smartphone is of no use. Internet is required to accomplish almost every activity using a smartphone.
As you all know, the smartphone requires a SIM card from the network operator to activate the mobile data connectivity feature. Internet is the most essential feature that all Android buyers use and, so is mobile data. The network connectivity in a smartphone controls the incoming and outgoing calls as well. There are many common problems faced regarding the network. However, the reasons may vary.
The reasons can be no network/ signal, weak browsing, and many others. Furthermore, if the connectivity fails, you recognise that you cannot use essential apps like Google Maps, ebooks, or even contact app or connect with any other device via social media apps. The smartphone problem can be quickly solved, so you don’t have to run and go to the smartphone service centre and spent money to get it repaired. Connectivity issues can occur anytime, but we can say that it’s just disturbing.
However, if you’re mobile data not working, it’s considerably straight forward to determine. If you have landed here, then you have looked throughout the websites, searching for fixes so that the problem gets solved immediately. We must tell you that there isn’t any specific method to fix mobile data issue, In this article, we have listed methods to fix Motorola Edge Mobile Data Not Working Issue. If you have any queries related to gadgets, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix Motorola Edge Mobile Data Not Working Issue
Mobile Data Are Not Working
Access Point Names (APNs), a smartphone network provider combines your device to the cellular Internet. It establishes your smartphone with all the important settings like IP addresses and gateways to probably make you associate. Nevertheless, the method can sometimes get the opposite and need recovery.
1. Go to the Settings section of the smartphone.
2. Then, tap on Network & Internet, Mobile network.
3. Now, tap on Advanced settings and Access Point Names
4. A list of APNs (possibly with just one network) appears on the screen.
5. Tap the menu icon at the top-right, then Reset to default.
Data Roaming Not Working
Moving on to the next method, every smartphone has different network mode. Every smartphone has a network mode which enables the device to connect with the SIM integrated. As you all know, the SIM card plays an important role in internet browsing via mobile data. Another method is the data limit. It turns off the internet after reaching the set limit. It is essential only if you want to save data. So, it’s your choice to enable or diable.
1. Go to the Settings option
2. Tap on Mobile data> Network mode.
3. Select the desired mode that is 2G/3G/4G Auto.
4. Then you will find the Auto mode changes the network automatically.
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the smartphone.
2. Click on Mobile Data or Data Usage.
3. Simply drag the data limit or write it by numbers.
4. You can also toggle the Limit mobile data usage option to disable the option.
Internet Not Working
Every connectivity problem can be solved via a network settings reset. It removes any minor glitches and software bug in the connection. It is effective in solving many Android issues like Bluetooth connectivity and Wifi as well. Apps can also create hurdles on the internet via mobile data. Yo know if any app is the reason, start the safe mode. It temporarily turns off the third-party apps.
Network settings reset:
1. Go to the Settings option of the smartphone.
2. Select on the Backup and reset.
3. Tap on the Network settings reset option.
4. Click on the Reset Settings button.
5. Press the Power button to restart the smartphone.
1. Press and hold the Power Key to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down along with Power keys.
3. Release the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
6. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
7. Click on Ok to confirm.
8. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen.
No Mobile Data
Sometimes, the device shows a roaming option, when you aren’t travelling. It affects internet performance as well. So, you have to disable the option via Settings. Updates can also fix the mobile data issue. If you have missed or skipped any software update, then follow the below steps.
Disable Data Roaming:
1. Navigate to the Settings app.
2. In the Wireless & Networks section, tap the More item.
3. Select Mobile Networks.
4. Disable the Data Roaming option on the list.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Click on System.
3. Tap on Advanced option.
4. Select System update.
5. Now, tap on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download it.
7. Remember that you need a proper internet connection and memory space to download the update.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Now Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Then turn off the device.
4. Hold the volume down button and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, and right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Then select “Open command window here” option.
8. So that the Bootloader gets Unlock.
9. Press the enter button.
10. To download and flash the factory images.
No Network Signal Issue
Cache are files saved within the apps and internet. When you’re operating on a web browser, it will collect copies you have marked so that they don’t need to be downloaded repeatedly, when the app needs them. The cache generally correlates to a memory storage space in the device or system that stores data that can be beneficial in future.
Wipe Cache Partition:
1. Turn off the smartphone.
2. Hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. Now release the Power key when the device logo appears on the screen.
4. Then release all the keys when the Android logo appears on the display.
5. Press the Volume down button few times key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition.’
6. Now hold the Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight ‘yes’ and press the Power key to select.
8. Then ‘Reboot system now’ is highlighted, click Wipe Cache Partition.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
After trying all the steps, the last method is the factory reset. You can back up the data and restore after reset. It will remove all the data and files along with malware and bugs.
Reset via settings:
1. Navigate to the Home screen and Settings section.
2. Click on the ‘General’ tab.
3. Tap Restart & reset.
4. Select Factory data reset.
5. Verify your passcode if asked.
6. Click on Reset phone > Delete all > Reset.
Via Recovery mode:
1. Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data of the phone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Ok button to confirm.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to Fix Motorola Edge Mobile Data Not Working Issue. These methods can easily fix Internet Data Issue and 4G Not Working along with No Service errors. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the smartphone internet feature problem. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends who are facing the same problem with their brand new Motorola phone.