Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Motorola Edge GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
Fix Motorola Edge GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Motorola Edge GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
Fix Motorola Edge GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. GPS problems are software related as well as hardware related. If the device has hardware glitch, then you have to contact the smartphone’s service centre before the issue gets even worse. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the smartphone GPS connectivity problem. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends who are facing the same issue.
User Review( vote)
Imagine, you get stuck in an unknown region where your smartphone GPS is not working. You have to hunt for places by asking unknown people if you don’t know the place local language, then no one can save you from getting lost. It might be a haunting experience for travel freaks who get lost easily and forget directions. For those peoples, GPS is the most useful feature they can ever have in their smartphones.
When you purchase a smartphone, your expectation is high when the device is expensive like Motorola Edge. If the GPS or other features don’t work, you feel frustrated. When you can trust your smartphone GPS, you can plan long tours by road without any help. Quick directions can ease your trios and make it pleasant. GPS’s better combined with the Android platform, but sometimes it ditches you due to bugs.
The android operating system has improved security on GPS. The feature is power consuming, but useful, hence most of the Android users utilize it. It’s a significant loss for many users. However, the best thing is that you can turn it off whenever necessary. Coming back to the point, GPS issues are common in Android smartphones. Almost every smartphone has a GPS sensor for a navigational app such as Google Maps.
Not only Google Maps, but GPS is also necessary for operating apps like Google Fit, Runkeeper, Strava, and Waze. It takes about 30 seconds to find a location. If an error is displayed after 12 minutes, then the device has a GPS issue. Behind every common problem, Android comes with a fix. In this article, we will discuss methods to fix Motorola Edge GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. If you have any issue related to any gadget, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix Motorola Edge GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
Fix Motorola Edge GPS Accuracy
After experiencing the issue, you must have restarted the device. You can also check your internet connection, The GPS requires a stable internet connection to work smoothly. If you still face slow GPS results, then visit Google play store. Apps have a complete solution for your Android problems. There are lots of apps in the play store for every category including GPS. Install GPS Status & Toolbox to reset the GPS connection. It will remove any bug affected in the connectivity.
1. Go to the Google Play Store.
2. Here search for the GPS Status & Toolbox in the play store.
3. Now click on the Install button and set for the complete installation.
4. From the Home screen, open the downloaded application.
5. Go to Menu > Tools > Manage A-GPS State.
6. Choose Reset options.
Fix Motorola Edge Poor GPS
After using the above app, some of the users have still experienced the issue. To solve their device problems, here are some alternatives to the app. However, these apps are better than the above. If the GPS doesn’t display accurate results, then you can use these applications from the play store. Follow these steps to download and use the GPS apps.
1. At first, set the GPS to high accuracy.
2. Switch on WiFi and Bluetooth.
3. Open Google Maps in the background.
4. Now, open the GPS Status tool.
5. Clear Google Maps data.
GPS Essentials app:
1. After installing, open GPS Essentials.
2. Tap on the Compass option.
3. Hold your phone and turn it vertically three times, when holding the phone flat. Slowly accomplish this step.
4. Revolve your phone from front to reverse vertically three times.
5. Flip the device horizontally three times from front to rear.
Fix Motorola Edge GPS Calibration
Now, you have to make sure that the GPS option is enabled. You can easily check by dragging the notification bar, twice. The most asked question is how will we check f GPS is working or not. So, you have to let your device find your location first. If the location is correct, then the internet might be a problem. If you get wrong results, then enable high accuracy mode by following these steps.
High accuracy mode:
1. Navigate to Settings of the smartphone.
2. Now, tap on the Location option.
3. Turn on the location services.
4. Select the Mode option and change it to High accuracy.
5. Your phone must have a working Wi-Fi or cellular data connectivity to run the GPS feature.
Fix Google Maps Not Working
While internet browsing, the device stores some unnecessary files which might have bugs. If you don’t often remove these files from the smartphone, then you might face few common problems. Recovery mode can help you in this case. You can wipe cache partition to remove all the unwanted cache from the smartphone using these steps.
Wipe cache partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Fix GPS Not Working
For the smooth working of the applications, you must update the apps. The new updates come with bug fixes which might fix the GPS issue. YOu can navigate to Google play store to update the app. You can also remove your Google account to fix the issue. You can reconnect the account again without any trouble.
Update Google maps:
1. Navigate to the Play Store.
2. Tap on the three dots that appear in the drop-down menu.
3. Select My Apps and Games.
4. Search for Google Maps.
5. Tap Update and wait for it to complete.
6. You need an internet connection to update the map.
Remove Google Account:
1. Log out from the Google Maps app on the device.
2. Navigate to Settings and select Accounts.
3. Change to Google and pick the Google account linked to the Google Maps app.
4. Tap on the ‘Menu’ that is three vertical dots.
5. Select ‘Remove account’ option.
6. Restart the smartphone and visit ‘Settings.’
7. Select ‘Apps’ > ‘All’ > Google Maps app.
8. Tap on ‘Clear data and uninstall updates.’
9. Reboot the device and visit Google Play Store again.
10. Tap on Google Maps app and install the updates.
11. Add the Google Account again.
Fix Motorola Edge GPS Signal Lost
Battery saver mode automatically turns on when the device doesn’t have sufficient charge. The battery saver mode disables a few power-consuming apps like Google maps. So, charge your device and reconnect the GPS. You can also try updating the Android software of the smartphone, which always works to fix the issues.
Battery Saver mode:
1. Change its settings on a smartphone.
2. Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
3. On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
4. Tap “Battery saver.”
5. To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
6. Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
7. To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
1. Go to the Settings menu on the smartphone.
2. Tap on System updates.
3. Now check for update option.
4. If you get the update available, then click OK to confirm.
5. Tap on Download option.
6. Wait for the update to complete, then restart the device.
Improve Motorola Edge GPS Performance
In the last method, you have to factory reset the smartphone, which will remove all the data, files and folders. Not everyone will execute this method, but it works efficiently as a GPS fix. You can back up the files and folders before factory reset. Restore the data after a factory reset.
1. Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data of the phone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Ok button to confirm.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to Fix Motorola Edge GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. GPS problems are software related as well as hardware related. If the device has hardware glitch, then you have to contact the smartphone’s service centre before the issue gets even worse. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the smartphone GPS connectivity problem. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends who are facing the same issue.