Easy Contents Jumps
Fix LG W30 Mobile Data Not Working (Problem Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix LG W30 Mobile Data Not Working (Problem Solved)
Fix LG W30 Mobile Data Not Working. Cellular data issue can be easily solved via these effective methods. If you still cannot access the internet via mobile data after executing these, then contact the smartphone brands service center.
User Review( vote)
Your Android smartphone sometimes works over Wifi, but not mobile data. When you turn on your smartphone cellular data for internet access, then it won’t work although you can easily browse via Wifi connection. It certainly is an unusual circumstance which almost every Android user has faced. There are possibilities that you have attempted all varieties of solutions to fix the issue of your phone. It is difficult to find the exact cause of the problem.
If you aren’t certain what to do to fix the problem, other than perhaps breaking the phone, then we are here to help you. If you think that you are the only user-facing this issue, then that’s not true. The mobile data issue is faced by almost all Android users as it is a software glitch. We know you have come here after seemingly hunting everywhere on various websites. Here we will help you make your phone in working condition. Internet issue is serious although, the company haven’t done much to fix the issue via an update or other means.
If you have purchased a smartphone, then you require a working cellular data for accessing all its activities. Without the internet, you cannot use popular apps like Facebook, YouTube, Whatsapp, and other websites. Your smartphone completely depends on the mobile data when you don’t have an open Wifi connection. You cannot take your home router everywhere with you so, you cannot access the internet and the GPS will not work which is one of the most essential feature these days.
Sometimes, it might appear like your internet connection is not working at all, but it happens when it’s truly just operating slower than usual. Mobile data works when your smartphone is getting full network. If you are not in-network coverage are then, you might notice errors displayed on the screen. In this article, we will discuss the full troubleshooting guide to fix LG W30 Mobile Data Not Working. If you have any issues relating to other smartphone brands, then feel free to contact Gadget features forum.
Fix LG W30 Mobile Data Not Working (Problem Solved)
Mobile data not working
Network setting enables the device to get full network and activate the SIM activities. Setting an accurate network mode is essential to enjoy hassle-free internet connection via mobile data. As you all know, the SIM cards available these days have different network modes like 2G, 3G, and 4G. So, you must know which SIM card you are using and set the mode correctly.
1. Go to the Settings option
2. Tap on Mobile data> Network mode.
3. Select the desired mode that is 2G/3G/4G Auto.
4. Then you will find the Auto mode changes the network automatically.
Sometimes, you try to find the reason behind the internet not working, but it occurs due to a minor incorrect setting. For saving the data pack, your smartphone has an option to limit data. After reaching the certain limit, the internet automatically stops and it won’t work. In this case, you have to disable this option to enjoy browsing through the cellular network.
Disable data limit:
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the smartphone.
2. Click on Mobile Data or Data Usage.
3. Simply drag the data limit or write it by numbers.
4. You can also toggle the Limit mobile data usage option to disable the option.
Mobile data issue
Connectivity issues are difficult to solve, but if there’s a software glitch, then you can solve it by visiting settings of the device. For fixing the connectivity issue, the device has a separate option which set the settings to its factory default. Reset network settings remove the settings which you have made and change it to factory default. You can easily reset network settings by following steps.
1. Go to the Settings option of the smartphone.
2. Select on the Backup and reset.
3. Tap on the Network settings reset option.
4. Click on the Reset Settings button.
5. Press the Power button to restart the smartphone.
Data roaming not working
Some of you complain that the internet stops working when the device is in roaming. So, the issue is that you haven’t enabled the data roaming option before leaving for a trip. Without enabling this option, you cannot access the internet in your device. The next thing is updating the device.
You must update the device regularly which comes with new features and bug fixes. You can downgrade the Android version if you feel that update doesn’t solve the issue. After the update, some of you think that the smartphone is not working good so, downgrade it by some simple steps given below.
Enable Data Roaming:
1. Navigate to the Settings app.
2. In the Wireless & Networks section, tap the More item.
3. Select Mobile Networks.
4. Enable the Data Roaming option in the list.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Click on System.
3. Tap on Advanced option.
4. Select System update.
5. Now, tap on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download it.
7. Remember that you need a proper internet connection and memory space to download the update.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Now Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Then turn off the device.
4. Hold the volume down button and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, and right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Then select “Open command window here” option.
8. So that the Bootloader gets Unlock.
9. Press the enter button.
10. To download and flash the factory images.
Internet not working
Removing the cache not only solves the connectivity issues, but also clear space of the device memory. You can wipe out the cache of the device easily in recovery mode. The users can clear the cache partition which is stored in the files and folders of the device automatically. Follow these steps to wipe cache partition in recovery mode.
1. Turn off the smartphone.
2. Hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. Now release the Power key when the device logo appears on the screen.
4. Then release all the keys when the Android logo appears on the display.
5. Press the Volume down button few times key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition.’
6. Now hold the Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight ‘yes’ and press the Power key to select.
8. Then ‘Reboot system now’ is highlighted, click Wipe Cache Partition.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
No mobile data
Access point names are required to connect and use internet services. You can select the APN manually or automatically, Sometimes, the device doesn’t select the accurate APN so, you can select from the list. Another culprit of mobile data issue is apps. You store lots and lots of apps in the device, but don’t know that Google play store has some malicious apps as well. So, run your phone is safe mode to know if the apps are the reason for the mobile data issue.
1. Go to the Setting menu on the device.
2. Tap on the Mobile Data/Wireless Controls/Wireless & Networks.
3. Click on the Mobile Networks.
4. Now select the Access point names.
5. Then from the APNs list choose the network.
6. If you think that something has gone wrong then you can tap the menu icon and click on Reset to default.
1. Press and hold the Power Key to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down along with Power keys.
3. Release the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
6. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
7. Click on Ok to confirm.
8. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen.
No network signal
At last, you have to factory reset the smartphone which will help you to remove all the malicious files and folders stored in the device. There are two ways to reset the device, but we prefer a factory reset in recovery mode. Don’t forget to back up the data before resetting the device as it will remove all the files, folders, images, and videos.
1. Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data of the phone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Ok button to confirm.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the methods to Fix LG W30 Mobile Data Not Working. Cellular data issue can be easily solved via these effective methods. If you still cannot access the internet via mobile data after executing these, then contact the smartphone brands service center. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the smartphone internet problems. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and families who are facing the same issue with their LG phones.