Easy Contents Jumps
Fix LG W30 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue (Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix LG W30 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue (Solved)
Fix LG W30 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue. Hotspot issues can also occur due to a network problem. The device which you want to connect must have mobile data enabled and full network so that you get hassle-free browsing.
User Review( vote)
A hotspot is the new generation of technology which is equipped in almost every smartphone these days. Now, you don’t have to worry if the device runs out of data. You can ask your friend to turn on the hotspot and get internet access by connecting via Wifi connectivity. The hotspot can be used easily as you can link more than five devices with one smartphone. Not only smartphones, but hotspot connection can also be used for browsing in laptop.
There are some public places like restaurants and railway stations where you get a free hotspot. Some of you get acquainted with using hotspot once you use it. It is one of the most convenient methods of internet browsing when you don’t have Wifi router around or mobile data in the device. Imagine, you have to watch a movie with your friends and the device has no internet pack. Although, you cannot connect to your friend’s hotspot network. Hotspot not working can cause many problems in your daily life.
Android users are the sufferers of the hotspot problem. Hotspot connection difficulties have been reported by most of the Android smartphone users. It is difficult to confirm the exact reason for the issue as it can arise due to many causes. There can be a software glitch which has stopped the hotspot connectivity completely. Sometimes, the problem is in the device which you are trying to connect. Hence, if you have trouble connecting with a specific device while other works, then you don’t have to attempt linking again and again.
In most of the cases, hotspot and other connectivity issues occur due to a software issue that can be easily fixed with some effective method. If you are tired of restarting the device many times and still notice an error while connecting to a hotspot network, then its time to accomplish some serious methods to fix it. Some of you don’t use the hotspot for long and sudden usage can result in the hotspot feature not turning on.
In this article, we will discuss the full troubleshooting guide to fix LG W30 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue. If you have any issues or queries related to other brand’s smartphone, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum. You can explain the issue in detail and our tech experts will guide you will most efficient solutions.
Fix LG W30 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
Hotspot not working
Before solving the issue, you must make sure that the device with which you want to connect has mobile data enabled. The phone should be in-network coverage area to access high-speed internet. After that, you have to connect to the device via Wifi. If you want to share your hotspot and don’t know how to begin, then these steps will help you. Carefully follow these steps and enable the hotspot connection.
1. Visit the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Select the More button at the bottom of the Wireless & networks.
3. Enter the Tethering and portable hotspot.
4. Select the Setup Wi-Fi hotspot option.
5. Enter a Network name.
6. Select a Security type which can be WPA2 AES. You can also select the None option if you only want to provide internet to friends.
7. Enter a required Password.
8. Make sure that the mobile data is connected while you connect via hotspot. Your internet won’t work if it is turned off.
9. Drag the notification bar.
10. Tap on the mobile data or cellular data option.
Hotspot not connecting to laptop
The device must have battery power above 30 per cent to use the hotspot issue. If the battery is low, then the device will automatically turn on power-saving mode which disables some essential features like connectivity of the device. If you urgently want to link to a device and the battery saver mode is on, then disable it via the following steps.
1. Change its settings on a smartphone.
2. Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
3. On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
4. Tap “Battery saver.”
5. To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
6. Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
7. To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
Hotspot no internet
Many Android users have complained that they are facing difficulty in connecting to a specific device. They notice an error on the screen after scanning the network. If you notice the same error connectin failed after two or three attempts, then you have to forget the network. This option will help to remove all the details of the device like a passcode. You can reconnect after the forget network method.
1. Navigate to the settings menu.
2. Click on the WiFi option.
3. Select the desired network.
4. Now you will see an option, “Forget” button so, tap on it.
5. Enter the details again and start your internet browsing.
If you are having difficulty in connecting with a single device, then check if the Data usage is set in the smartphone. So, what exactly is the data limit for. When this option is enabled, the internet will automatically stop working when it reaches the given limit. You simply have to disable this option or increase the range by sliding the bar.
Turn Off data limit option:
1. Navigate to the Home screen and click on the Settings icon.
2. Now, tap on the “Data usage”.
3. You will notice the “Limit mobile data usage” option.
4. Drag the limit range or just toggle this option off so that it won’t interrupt you to use internet access.
5. Reboot the smartphone.
Tethering not working
Updating is essential for all the smartphone which enables the features to work smoothly. Most importantly, updates come with bug fixes which solve the connectivity issues efficiently. You are directly notified when an update is available, but some of you might have ignored it. In this case, you can follow these steps to update the device. You can also set the IP address of the device accurately which might be another reason for hotspot not working.
1. Your phone must have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the internet, you cannot install the update.
2. Navigate to the Settings.
3. Tap on About device.
4. Now, tap System Updates.
5. Search for Updates in the settings.
6. If updates are available, then download and install the latest Android version.
7. The smartphone will restart after the installation process.
1. Open the Wi-Fi connection in the Settings section of the phone.
2. Now, search for the specific Android Hotspot network.
3. Long press on the WiFi network and tap on the Advanced Settings.
4. The Advanced setting is also present at the Modify Network option.
5. Change the IP setting from DHCP to Static.
6. Now select the IP Address.
7. Save the changes and connect to the network.
The laptop connects to the hotspot but no internet
Hotspot also works with laptop and some users have difficulty while linking to it. As said earlier, updates are essential not only for smartphones but also for laptop or PC. It enhances the performance of the device as well as fixes the common errors. You can also try wipe cache partition in recovery mode to solve the hotspot issue. The cache can also be responsible for most of the smartphone issues.
Update Laptop’s software:
1. Navigate to the Settings.
2. Click on Update & security.
3. Now select Windows Update.
4. Click on Check for updates, if updates are available, download it.
5. Make sure that you have a proper internet connection while downloading the updates.
Wipe Cache Partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
So, these were the methods to Fix LG W30 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue. Hotspot issues can also occur due to a network problem. The device which you want to connect must have mobile data enabled and full network so that you get hassle-free browsing. If you still face the issue, then contact the company’s service center before the problem gets worse. I hope you liked this post and it helped you to fix the hotspot problem. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends who own an LG smartphone.