Easy Contents Jumps
Fix LG W30 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix LG W30 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
Fix LG W30 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. If you still face the issue then contact the service center of the phone’s brand. If you have other issues with the phone, read our previous articles. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the GPS navigation problems.
User Review( vote)
LG W30 is the latest smartphone in the market which is trending all over the world. With the enhancement in technologies, phones are getting more improved in terms of features. The new-generation smartphones are built with lots of latest features including apps, calling, internet, GPS, and lots more. One of the main features which have become useful these days is GPS which works with navigational apps.
Almost every Android user is aware of GPS which is a built-in feature of the device. There are many other GPS devices available in the market, but smartphone GPS is most used as it is easily understandable. When a GPS is strong, it can be an exceptional assistant as you don’t have to roam around hunting roads and directions. With GPS, you don’t have to ask directions to strangers when you are lost in an unknown place.
If you are stuck in your long road trip, then simply take the smartphone are search the location, you get detailed and well-explained navigation. Quick directions also save your time in which you can complete other tasks. In spite of many advantages of smartphone GPS, the users face some severe problems in the device. Android phones utilize an Assisted GPS to establish your location. Along with GPS satellites, the technology also utilizes the local phone network towers and Wi-Fi networks.
You might be worried when the GPS completely stops working, but there are some effective solutions to fix the problems. As you all know, almost all smartphone has a Global Positioning System (GPS) sensor used for navigation purpose which can stop working due to software glitches. You can easily access the location anywhere, you only need a working internet connection. In this article, we will discuss the methods to fix LG W30 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. If you have any issues related to other smartphones, contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix LG W30 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
Improve GPS performance
Many of you have difficulty in finding directions and easily get lost in unknown places. Earlier, the drivers have to carry a physical map in the car before leaving for long road trips which have been replaced by Android smartphone. Android phones utilise an Assisted GPS (AGPS) to find the phone direction. AGPS manages GPS satellites and also the local towers and Wi-Fi networks so, you must make sure that this feature is working.
The next thing which you have to accomplish is to enable the high accuracy feature which is used to enhance the performance of the device. You can easily enable this feature via Google account or settings of the device. The following steps will assist you to enable a high accuracy mode.
High Accuracy mode:
1. Navigate to Settings of the smartphone.
2. Now, tap on the Location option.
3. Turn on the location services.
4. Select the Mode option and change it to High accuracy.
5. Your phone must have a working Wi-Fi or cellular data connectivity to run the GPS feature.
Via Google Maps:
1. Open Google Maps.
2. Tap on the menu option.
3. Navigate to the settings.
4. Select Location Accuracy Tips.
5. Enable Wifi connectivity to enhance location accuracy.
If you think that the built-in GPS feature is completely not working, then you can use a third-party app to make sure. GPS Status tool is available to install from Google play store which enables you to know if the GPS tracker has some issue. This app won’t work accurately if the built-in GPS is not working. You can know more about this app after installing it in the device.
GPS Status tool:
1. At first, set the GPS to high accuracy.
2. Switch on WiFi and Bluetooth.
3. Open Google Maps in the background.
4. Now, open the GPS Status tool.
5. Clear Google Maps data.
Poor GPS Issue
If you don’t like using the above app, then here is another alternative. You can download and install the GPS Essentials app for absolutely free from Google play store. There are many other options in the play store, but you must be careful while downloading any malicious app in your phone that might land you in further trouble. You can explore more about GPS after downloading the app. Here you will get the steps to use the app as well.
1. After installing, open GPS Essentials.
2. Tap on the Compass option.
3. Hold your phone and turn it vertically three times, when holding the phone flat. Slowly accomplish this step.
4. Revolve your phone from front to reverse vertically three times.
5. Flip the device horizontally three times from front to rear.
Another method to fix poor GPS network is via clearing the cache. The cache is unwanted files stored automatically in the smartphone while browsing. You can remove the cache of the app as well as system’s cache easily. If you are using Google map for navigation, then the clear cache of the app. You can also wipe cache partition in recovery mode to fix the issue.
1. Navigate to the Settings menu of the phone.
2. Search for the Application Manager.
3. In the Downloaded Apps, search for Maps.
4. Tap on Clear Cache and select the OK option to confirm.
6. Now, tap on Clear Data.
7. Restart the smartphone.
Wipe cache partition:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. Release the Power key when device logo appears on the screen.
4. Release all the keys when the Android logo appears on the display.
5. Press the Volume down key few times key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition.’
6. Press the Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight ‘yes’ and press the Power key to select.
8. ‘Reboot system now’ is highlighted, select Wipe Cache Partition.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
GPS not working
In the first method, we have suggested you download a third-party app for GPS. Many of you have already used those apps which might have caused the feature to stop temporarily. In this case, you can run the device in safe mode to check if the problem is caused by the third-party app. Running the device in safe mode disables the connectivity features and apps temporarily.
1. Press and hold the Power Key to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down along with Power keys.
3. Release the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
6. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
7. Click on Ok to confirm.
8. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen.
GPS signal lost
Charge your phone before using GPS. GPS consume more battery power hence, the battery saver mode enables automatically. You can charge the phone if this mode is turned on or simply turn it off by visiting the settings of the device. Following steps will help you to turn off the battery saver mode.
1. Change its settings on a smartphone.
2. Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
3. On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
4. Tap “Battery saver.”
5. To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
6. Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
7. To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
If you are still using the old outdated software version, then its time to update it. Updating solves the connectivity problems as it comes with bug fixes. You can also enjoy new features with updating to new version Android software. So, must download the new version by following these below-given steps.
1. Go to the Settings menu on the smartphone.
2. Tap on System updates.
3. Now check for update option.
4. If you get the update available, then click OK to confirm.
5. Tap on Download option.
6. Wait for the update to complete, then restart the device.
Google maps not working
Here you have to remove the google account. Don’t worry you can add the account back after this. Accomplishing this method will help the device to remove minor glitch which occurs in linking the account. The following steps will assist you to remove your Google account from the play store.
1. Log out from the Google Maps app on the device.
2. Navigate to Settings and select Accounts.
3. Change to Google and pick the Google account linked to the Google Maps app.
4. Tap on the ‘Menu’ that is three vertical dots.
5. Select ‘Remove account’ option.
6. Restart the smartphone and visit ‘Settings.’
7. Select ‘Apps’ > ‘All’ > Google Maps app.
8. Tap on ‘Clear data and uninstall updates.’
9. Reboot the device and visit Google Play Store again.
10. Tap on Google Maps app and install the updates.
11. Add the Google Account again.
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to Fix LG W30 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. If you still face the issue then contact the service center of the phone’s brand. If you have other issues with the phone, read our previous articles. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the GPS navigation problems. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and relatives who are facing the same issue with the LG smartphone.