Easy Contents Jumps
Fix LG W30 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix LG W30 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
Fix LG W30 Battery Draining Issue. Battery draining problem is difficult to fix, but you can give some efforts to conserve the battery power. If the problem is severe, then you can contact the smartphone brand’s service center.
User Review( votes)
Battery Draining Issue is widespread among all the Android smartphones. The smartphones are developing rapidly and so is the battery issues. The increasing of technologies in the device has resulted in the battery draining rapidly. It is the most worrying problem which is difficult to solve. Even replacing the battery will not fix the issue. Regular wear and tear of the phone also cause the battery to drain eventually. After facing the battery issue, many of you start digging the websites.
We all love to enjoy the features of the device like listening to songs, playing HD games and movies, using the camera, social media, and downloading applications cause the smartphone battery to drain overnight. The fact that regrettably hasn’t impressed the users is the battery. However, Android is famous for its larger battery capacity, customizable software, and fast charging feature. The phone battery doesn’t even last for one whole day.
If you are facing the battery issues, then you are in the right place. Most of the time battery drain problems are caused due to firmly developed malicious apps that are continually calling home, daily activities like using apps that constantly the usage of internet, phone starting automatically, the HD phone display which uses a lot of battery power. The problem of battery drain is essentially complicated by the reality that the usage of the device has increased.
The battery draining issue becomes severe at a point of time which cannot be tolerated anymore. If you want to fix this issue, then there are some solutions which can help you. You will find many solutions in the internet world although, we have managed to pick out the most effective methods. In this article, we will discuss the methods to fix LG W30 Battery Draining Issue. If you have other issues relating to any brand smartphones, then feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix LG W30 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
Battery draining fast
Battery consuming apps are the main culprit of battery problems in smartphones. Most of you don’t know the reason for the battery draining faster. As you all know, apps are an essential feature of the phone, but it drains out most of the battery power. To know if the battery issues occurred due to apps, run the phone in safe mode. You can also check if the battery consuming apps by the following methods are deleted the apps immediately to avoid further difficulties.
1. Wake up the screen and press and hold the Power key.
2. Press and hold Power off which appears on the screen.
3. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
4. Click on Ok to confirm.
5. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
6. Check the phone while it’s on safe mode for at two days.
7. If the phone works good in safe mode, then delete the app which you think is the cause of battery issue.
8. After uninstalling an app, restart the device.
Battery consumption apps:
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
2. Tap on the Battery option.
3. Tap on the battery icon and you can notice the apps and their battery consumption.
4. Check the apps which you are consuming more battery and remove it permanently from your phone. You can also force stop those apps which will help it to start from new.
5. To force stop an app, visit the Settings.
6. Tap on the applications.
7. Tap on the app which you want to force stop or uninstall.
8. Select Force stop or uninstall if you want to remove it from the device.
Battery drain after update
Battery draining fast after the update has been reported by many users. Updating is essential, but it may result in some severe issues like battery draining as it comes with new features which use battery power. In this case, you can easily downgrade the software version. If you are using the old version Android software, then it might result in some major issues. Updating the device comes with bug fixes which solve the software glitches.
Update software version:
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the phone.
2. Now, tap on the About Phone option.
3. Tap on the Check for updates option.
4. If you find a new update then install it.
5. You need a good internet connection for installing the updates.
6. After updating, reboot the device by long-pressing the power key and tap on the reboot option.
Downgrade the OS version:
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Select “Open command window here” option.
8. Unlock the Bootloader.
9. Press the enter button.
10. Download and flash the factory images.
Battery drain overnight
Many Android users have complained that the battery is draining overnight and it doesn’t last even for half day. This problem arises when the apps awaken the smartphone. The apps which use internet access for downloading files and which requires constant internet service drains the battery faster. Social media apps which sents frequent notifications is also a reason for battery drains. You can enable the battery saver mode to conserve the battery overnight or when the device is not in use. Battery saver mode can be enabled by below steps.
1. Change its settings on a smartphone.
2. Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
3. On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
4. Tap “Battery saver.”
5. To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
6. Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
7. To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
Battery drain fix
Auto brightness mode is integrated into almost all smartphone these days. It adapts the brightness of the screen with the surrounding light. It makes the screen easier to view but drains lots of battery power. Disable this feature and make some effort to change the brightness of the screen. You can also wipe cache partition in recovery mode to get rid of this issue. Removing cache clears the memory space as well.
1. Navigate to the home screen of the phone.
2. Visit the settings of the phone.
3. Tap on the Display option.
4. Select the Brightness option from the list in settings.
5. Toggle off the Auto option.
6. You can set the brightness by sliding the slider
Wipe cache partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Android system battery drain
The last method is to factory reset the device memory. Wiping out the data of the device removes all the files, folders and malicious data stored in the device so, you have to factory reset the device. You can apply to methods to wipe cache partition. One is via settings of the device and another is through recovery mode.
Reset via settings:
1. Navigate to the Home screen and Settings section.
2. Click on the ‘General’ tab.
3. Tap Restart & reset.
4. Select Factory data reset.
5. Verify your passcode if asked.
6. Click on Reset phone > Delete all > Reset.
Via Recovery mode:
1. Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data of the phone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Ok button to confirm.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to Fix LG W30 Battery Draining Issue. Battery draining problem is difficult to fix, but you can give some efforts to conserve the battery power. If the problem is severe, then you can contact the smartphone brand’s service center. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the battery problem of the phone. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and relatives who are facing the same issue with the brand new LG W30.