Easy Contents Jumps
Fix LG W30 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix LG W30 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Fix LG W30 Battery Charging Issue And Switching on. If you have tried all the methods and still you face the charging issue, then you can opt for battery replacement. You can contact the company’s service centre if you cannot fix the issue yourself.
The smartphone battery issue is the most controversial problem in Android software. The Android forum and complain section are full of lots of reports regarding the battery issue. Although, it is really difficult to find accurate methods to fix this issue. Sometimes, the battery issue seems to be a simple problem while it becomes complex when the device has a hardware obstacle. If you have to charge your phone every two hours even if you haven’t used it, then the phone has a severe battery issue.
Most Android users have encountered battery charging problems. Without sufficient charge, the smartphone won’t work as you cannot use any of its features. The battery not charging problem is generally the equivalent for all the devices available in the market which also comprises iPhone and iPads. I have personally experienced the issue in the brand new LG smartphone handset which has irritated a lot, but I got some working situations. So, I thought of sharing those methods with you so that you can also fix the battery charging problems easily.
Some of the LG smartphone users have personally complained us to get the solution of LG G6 not charging at all. It is difficult to spot out a specific reason for this Android issue, but we have sketched the methods which have effectively solved the smartphone not charging problem. The battery issue is frustrating encounters of the advanced technology environment. The tech companies are still trying to know the reason for such an issue, but it remains unsolved.
Generally, LG G6 charging problems are effected by software difficulties. Sometimes, the issue occurs due to a faulty charger or defected cable. In this case, smartphone users don’t have to exchange or throw your phone away. In this article, we will discuss the complete troubleshooting guide to fix LG W30 Battery Charging Issue And Switching on. If you have issues with other smartphones, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix LG W30 Battery Charging Issue And Switching on
Charging port loose
The first thing which you have to check in solving the LG G6 charging problem is the charging cable and the adapter piece. You can check the device’s charger and cable with a distinct charger unit. If you just want to check the cable then use it as a USB cable and plug-in PC and select charge only. If the phone charge, then the adapter has the issue. You can also use a different wall socket to test the adapter. After that update the device to the new software version. If you faced the issue after updating, then downgrade the OS version.
1. Go to the Settings of the device.
2. Tap on the System option.
3. Click on Advanced option.
4. Choose the System update.
5. Then click on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download it.
7. Make sure that you have a good internet connection and memory space to download the update.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Select “Open command window here” option.
8. Unlock the Bootloader.
9. Press the enter button.
10. Download and flash the factory images.
Charging issues can be easily solved by calibrating the device. You have to perform some simple steps to calibrate the device. Charging issue can arise due to small software glitch which can be fixed by the below-given steps. Follow these steps carefully to calibrate the device.
1. Connecting to a PC and unplug the cable from the power charger.
2. Connect your Android device to your PC’s USB port with the cable provided.
3. After that, wait for 10–15 minutes.
4. Disconnect and reconnect the cable within 10 seconds.
5. Then charge the phone for at least 30 minutes.
6. Now press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
7. Click on the Restart option or press and hold the power button to restart the smartphone.
LG W30 not charging
Clearing the cache of the device is essential to clean up extra space occupied by the cache. You aren’t informed when the cache is stored in the smartphone’s files and folders. Cache slows down the device and decreases the performance as well. So, it is important to wipe the cache partition in recovery mode to remove the system’s cache.
Wipe Cache Partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons. You have now entered into the recovery mode. If you find that you cannot enter the recovery mode and the options didn’t appear, then you have to connect your phone to the PC via USB Cable. You can also simply connect to the charger as well.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device as you do usually.
LG W30 not charging or turning on
Ampere app can effortlessly enable you to examine if the device is charging. It makes you recognise if the smartphone is taking charge moderately or at a constant speed. Ampere is available for free in the Google play store. Download and install the app on the device. There are many other battery apps available in the play store, but this is popular among the users. The following are the instruction to use Ampere.
1. Go to the Google Play Store.
2. Look for the Ampere application in the search bar and click on install button.
3. After installing, open the application.
4. If you find the apps showing green colour, then the phone is charging.
5. If the screen turns in orange minus number, then the smartphone is not taking the power.
Smartphone won’t charge
After using the third-party app, you have to check if those apps are the main culprit. Safe mode can help you detect if the apps are causing the issues. Apps are the fabulous feature of Android software, but it has also resulted in some extreme issues like battery draining fast and connectivity problems. If the device runs smoothly in safe mode, then remove the app which you think has affected the device.
1. Hold the Power Key to turn off the device.
2. Now press and hold the Volume Down with Power keys.
3. Leave the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
6. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
7. Click on Ok to confirm.
8. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
LG W30 won’t turn on or charge
If you utilise your phone while it is plugged in charging, then it gradually results in the device slow charging issue. For all those smartphone users who use the device while the phone is getting charged, you may make the issue of relieving the battery quite swiftly. As you all know, playing high-definition games and videos uses more battery power> So, when you use the device while charging, it doesn’t get enough power and you conclude that the device isn’t charging at all.
The phone vibrates but won’t turn on
The last method to solve the battery not charging issue is factory reset. It will remove all the files, folders, videos, photos, and item of the device. The following steps will assist you to fix the battery charging issue by factory reset in recovery mode.
1. Remember to backup all data of the phone.
2. Turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. To confirm tap on Yes.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the guide to Fix LG W30 Battery Charging Issue And Switching on. If you have tried all the methods and still you face the charging issue, then you can opt for battery replacement. You can contact the company’s service centre if you cannot fix the issue yourself. I hope you liked this post and it helped you to fix the battery issues. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and relatives who are facing the same issue with their LG handset.