Easy Contents Jumps
Fix LG W10 Screen With Display Problem (Problem Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix LG W10 Screen With Display Problem (Problem Solved)
Full troubleshooting methods to Fix LG W10 Screen With Display Problem. These methods can effectively fix the screen, but if the device has physical damage or water damage, then you have to contact the brand’s service centre.
User Review( vote)
Android software running smartphones are the most purchased and suggested devices. Despite the wide popularity, Android has some major software glitch which has annoyed the users and now the phone enthusiasts prefer iPhone over Android. However, every gadget has some issue which is faced during the lifetime of the device. Similarly, the iPhone also provides some problems which might get solved by the next update.
Screen issue is one of the most common issues faced by Android users. It is no doubt that the smartphone screen is vulnerable to especially Android phones. However, if you handle the device with the utmost care, the software becomes the culprit of display problems. Before you start to panic about the situation, we must tell you that screen issues are common and you are not the only user-facing the problem. Software problems can be solved using the built-in options present in settings of the device.
Screen display issues include display flicking and flashing. Sometimes, the screen won’t turn on or the touchscreen doesn’t work at all or some sections might be working. The reason can be many, but the issue is one. The display periodically waves within existing flashing, blurry, unclear, or dark and that happens more enhanced in a low light situation. The problem might be with the built-in brightness sensor, but in most of the cases, the issue is with the software version.
We cannot fix the screen problems using one method. We have gathered some methods which you can try to fix the display problem efficiently. Some users have also reported touch glitches which can be fixed by these methods as the reason is a software bug. In this article, we will discuss the methods to fix LG W10 Screen With Display Problem. LG smartphones are one of the best selling phones in the market. If you have any issues related to other smartphone models, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix LG W10 Screen With Display Problem (Problem Solved)
The display of the smartphone is very important to a smartphone. There are many methods users are using to resolve the issue but they don’t know which method will fix the display problem. The first method is a safe mode which fixes the issue in certain simple steps. When the users download some third-party apps they are not aware of the malicious bugs present in these apps. You can use the safe mode feature in the smartphone to fix the issue.
1. Navigate to the Home screen.
2. Then hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
3. Hold the Power button icon.
4. Safe Mode will appear on the bottom of the screen.
5. Now press the ok button to confirm “Reboot to safe mode”.
6. Then uninstall the app which is stopping the device.
7. Restart your smartphone to move from safe mode.
Screen not turning on
Many Android users complain that when they keep the smartphone on charging, the display of the smartphone is not turning on. Some of them state that the screen suddenly starts flickering and automatically restart. Here is one of the easiest method the fix the issue is developer option. The users don’t know much about this particular option but this method is very useful to fix the flickering problem. You just have to follow the steps exactly the way it’s given.
1. Go to the Setting menu.
2. Click on More Tab option and, then About device.
3. Now search the Build number and click on it 7 times quickly.
4. The message “You are now a developer” appears on the screen.
5. Go to the Home Screen and turn on the setting option again.
6. Click on the More Tab option.
7. Now you will see “Developer Options” on your smartphone screen.
8. Click on the Developer options and choose the Drawing Section or Rendering Section.
9. Choose the “Turn off hardware overlays” or “disable hardware overlays”
Smartphone not switching on
If your smartphone is not switching on another way to fix the issue is by using codes. If your smartphone is behaving abnormally example, suppose If some part of the phone is not working or some keys of the keyboard is not able to serve. Then you can follow the coding method to fix the issue you are suffering from. You should know that every smartphone has different manufacturers and codes. The code “2945#*#” will help you to fix the issue.
1. Navigate to the phone dial and type “2945#*#” to enter the diagnostics tool menu.
2. Select TSP Dot Mode or TSP Grid Mode, which are related to test the touch screen.
3. TSP Dot Mode will display small dots as you touch the screen while TSP Grid Mode enables you to examine each spot of the display in grid overlay.
Black screen issue
In some cases, the display of the smartphone turns black. The reasons behind this issue are to turn off the auto-brightness of the smartphone. If this is not helping to fix the issue the apply the wipe cache method to fix the issue. This method is very effective to solve the display turning black. You can follow the methods to apply in the smartphone without mistake.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the phone.
2. Tap on the Display option and then, Brightness.
3. Toggle of “Automatic/Adaptive brightness” option in the menu.
Wipe Cache Partition:
1. Hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Hold the Volume Up along with Power keys unless you find the Android or company’s logo on the screen.
3. Now leave both the buttons.
4. You will find many options in the recovery mode, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. Restart the device to go from the recovery mode.
Screen not turning on
There is another method to fix the display issue if not turning on. To solve the issue use the quick setting bar as the method is long but this is very helpful to fix the issue. If your phone is not responding or it’s hanged due to some software problem then the quick setting bar feature will surely fix it.
1. Move your finger on the top left edge of the display.
2. Gently move your finger to the base right edge without raising your finger. Do this slowly and keep your fingers for approximately 10 seconds at one section.
3. If you can draw your Quick Settings bar and notifications all the means to the base of the screen.
4. The difficulty isn’t prompted by a particular section on your screen.
5. If the Quick Settings bar and notifications clear while you are moving your finger beyond the display.
6. Now, you have to repeat the step. If you cannot solve the issue, then contact the service centre.
Touch screen not working
In many cases, the users complain that sometimes while making calls, typing some emails and messages. The phone behaves abnormally if they are opening the contacts some third party app get started. Suppose if the phone is fallen and there is always a danger with the data on the phone which might be lost. So if you are feeling any type of tension with the data lost then follow the method to recover the data.
1. Download the “Broken Android Data Extraction” application.
2. After you have installed the app not start the software.
3. Click on the “Start” button to select the model of the smartphone. You will require the model number to check the screen.
4. Now you have to operate some steps which you find on your smartphone screen, then authenticate the phone into download mode with clicking buttons present on the screen.
5. Download the recovery package and restore the device.
6. Then scan will be processed from the files and folders in the smartphone.
7. Then click on the “Recover” button and confirm.
Factory Reset via Recovery mode
The very effective method is the Factory Reset feature which is generally not used by the user. This method generally deletes all the data of your smartphone so this is the reason users are not using the method. Our experts say if you are applying the method then keep the backup of the data to safely use this effective method.
1. Keep a back up of all the data present in the smartphone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect it to charging.
3. Then hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Leave and again hold the Power button and Volume down button.
5. Now ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Yes button to confirm.
7. Hold the power button to factory reset.
- Fix LG W10 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
- Fix LG W10 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue (Solved)
- Fix LG W10 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
- Fix LG W10 Mobile Data Not Working (Problem Solved)
- Fix LG W10 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
- Fix LG W10 Screen With Display Problem (Problem Solved)
- Fix LG W10 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet (Issue Solved)
- Fix LG W10 Keyboard Issues With Settings (Solved)
- Fix LG W10 Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
So, this was the full troubleshooting methods to Fix LG W10 Screen With Display Problem. These methods can effectively fix the screen, but if the device has physical damage or water damage, then you have to contact the brand’s service centre. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the smartphone software problem. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and relatives who are facing the same issue.