Easy Contents Jumps
Fix LG W10 Mobile Data Not Working (Problem Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix LG W10 Mobile Data Not Working (Problem Solved)
Fix LG W10 Mobile Data Not Working issue. Sometimes, the problem occurs when you haven’t used mobile data from long. When you tap on the option, it turns grey and the device automatically reboots. If you still face the issue after executing these methods, then contact the brand’s service centre. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the issue.
User Review( vote)
If you have a smartphone, then you must know the use of mobile data or cellular data. Both iPhones and Android devices are equipped with cellular data feature. There are many different ways which help you to get internet access although, most of you prefer Wifi over mobile data and the reason can be may. Wifi offers great speed internet and downloading. You can play videos and high-end games without buffering via Wifi connectivity.
However, you cannot take your Wifi router everywhere with you. You will require mobile data when you go out of the Wifi coverage area. Without the internet, you cannot accomplish most of the task. Internet is essential everywhere for connecting with peoples, enjoying music, and most importantly GPS. Without a proper internet connection, you cannot use GPS or enjoy internet browsing. You require a SIM card for using mobile data.
If you cannot use mobile data feature in your smartphone, then check if it has enough data pack. Sometimes, the network becomes another reason for slow internet or internet not working at all. If this is the reason, then try connecting the in-network coverage area or contact network carrier provider. Another, manageable and effective solution for data issue on the Android phone is to begin an SCRTN (Special Code to Reset the Network).
Although, SCRTN works only for devices employing CDMA networks. The reason for mobile data not working can be many so, a single method cannot fix the issue easily. Hence, we have sketched out a few methods which you can try to fix mobile data issue. Mobile data problems are mostly software related which can be fixed easily.
In this article, we will discuss the methods to fix LG W10 Mobile Data Not Working. If you have other issues related to any smartphone models, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix LG W10 Mobile Data Not Working (Solved)
Mobile data not working
Every smartphone comes with LTE features like 4G, 3G and 2G. Internet speed depends on this feature. It is essential to set the accurate network mode to get non-stop internet. You can follow these steps to get the network mode. Most of the smartphones are set to 4G as default. It might sound silly, but most of you forget to increase the data limit. When the data reaches the set limit, the internet stops automatically. You can also disable the data limit if you don’t want to increase it.
1. Go to the Settings option
2. Tap on Mobile data> Network mode.
3. Select the desired mode that is 2G/3G/4G Auto.
4. Then you will find the Auto mode changes the network automatically.
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the smartphone.
2. Click on Mobile Data or Data Usage.
3. Simply drag the data limit or write it by numbers.
4. You can also toggle the Limit mobile data usage option to disable the option.
Mobile data issue
Connectivity issues are common in all Android OS versions. It can be easily solved by a network setting reset option. This option changes the network setting to factory default. You don’t have to back up the data as it doesn’t remove your videos and images from the smartphone. You can reset network settings by the following steps.
Network settings reset:
1. Go to the Settings option of the smartphone.
2. Select on the Backup and reset.
3. Tap on the Network settings reset option.
4. Click on the Reset Settings button.
5. Press the Power button to restart the smartphone.
Data roaming not working
Smartphone users complain that they cannot use the internet while roaming. You might not know, but the smartphone’s setting has an option to enable data in roaming. It is important to enabling data in roaming before you go for a trip or journey. The following steps will help you to enable data roaming.
Updating is also necessary to experience smooth smartphone activities. You can also update the device software if it’s running in the old Android version. Some users face the issue after updating the OS, in this case, you have to downgrade the device version.
Enable Data Roaming:
1. Navigate to the Settings app.
2. In the Wireless & Networks section, tap the More item.
3. Select Mobile Networks.
4. Enable the Data Roaming option in the list.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Click on System.
3. Tap on Advanced option.
4. Select System update.
5. Now, tap on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download it.
7. Remember that you need a proper internet connection and memory space to download the update.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Now Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Then turn off the device.
4. Hold the volume down button and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, and right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Then select “Open command window here” option.
8. So that the Bootloader gets Unlock.
9. Press the enter button.
10. To download and flash the factory images.
Internet not working
Clearing the device cache not only free up extra space of the memory but also helps to fix certain issues. Your device might have some malicious cache which might be causing the issue. You have to clear the system’s cache via recovery mode.
Wipe Cache Partition:
1. Turn off the smartphone.
2. Hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. Now release the Power key when the device logo appears on the screen.
4. Then release all the keys when the Android logo appears on the display.
5. Press the Volume down button few times key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition.’
6. Now hold the Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight ‘yes’ and press the Power key to select.
8. Then ‘Reboot system now’ is highlighted, click Wipe Cache Partition.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
No mobile data
Safe mode cannot fix the device issue, but it can help you know if third-party apps are causing the problem. You can run the device in safe mode and check if mobile data is working like before. The users have to uninstall the application which they think can reduce the performance of the device. Another method is to set Access point names which let you utilize internet browsing.
1. Go to the Setting menu on the device.
2. Tap on the Mobile Data/Wireless Controls/Wireless & Networks.
3. Click on the Mobile Networks.
4. Now select the Access point names.
5. Then from the APNs list choose the network.
6. If you think that something has gone wrong then you can tap the menu icon and click on Reset to default.
1. Press and hold the Power Key to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down along with Power keys.
3. Release the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
6. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
7. Click on Ok to confirm.
8. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen.
No network signal
The last method to solve the internet issues is to factory reset in recovery mode. The malicious data or applications equipped in the device will be cleared. Don’t forget to back up the data before the factory reset.
1. Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data of the phone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons
4. Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Ok button to confirm.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
- Fix LG W10 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
- Fix LG W10 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue (Solved)
- Fix LG W10 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
- Fix LG W10 Mobile Data Not Working (Problem Solved)
- Fix LG W10 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
- Fix LG W10 Screen With Display Problem (Problem Solved)
- Fix LG W10 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet (Issue Solved)
- Fix LG W10 Keyboard Issues With Settings (Solved)
- Fix LG W10 Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to Fix LG W10 Mobile Data Not Working issue. Sometimes, the problem occurs when you haven’t used mobile data from long. When you tap on the option, it turns grey and the device automatically reboots. If you still face the issue after executing these methods, then contact the brand’s service centre. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the issue. Don’t forget to share it with your friends and relatives who are facing the same issue.