Easy Contents Jumps
Fix LG W10 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix LG W10 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
Fix LG W10 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. If you still face the issue after following the given methods, then contact the brand’s service center immediately before the problem gets worse. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the GPS problem you were facing with your LG phone. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and relatives who are experiencing the same issues.
User Review( vote)
LG is a popular smartphone maker which has recently launched its handset W10 model. The smartphone is one of the most important devices nowadays for every person. The LG smartphone is full of new features and technologies. The display is huge which gives a high-quality image and video. Apart from features, it comes with a GPS sensor that is found in almost every phone manufactured these days.
Many smartphones have common features like call, message, internet, apps and also GPS function. In some of the smartphones, the GPS is not working smoothly. The users are facing many issues with GPS navigation. GPS is an amazing feature that helps you to locate the places which you have never visited. There are many devices available in the market to locate the places but one of the easiest methods is the smartphone.
If you are using the smartphone GPS you don’t need to ask people for locations. It’s also necessary that your GPS is working in the right condition to get accurate search results. In many cases, the users are complaining that when they are traveling, sometimes the GPS stops and they are not able to locate the place or spots. After reaching a certain place they have to ask the strangers for the location which wastes most of their time.
Without GPS, your trips might get spoiled completely. The LG smartphone users think that they are the only users facing such an issue. Although, this is a common problem experienced by many Android users. So, the issue is not present in a specific device model while it is a software malware or bug. Fortunately, software issues can be easily solved by using some methods.
You don’t have to spend money if the build-in options fix the issue. In this article, we will discuss the methods to fix LG W10 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. If you face any issue regarding other smartphone models, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum. Now, let’s proceed with the first method to fix GPS accuracy.
LG W10 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
LG W10 GPS accuracy
One of the most reported issues of Android users is GPS accuracy difficulty. If the GPS is not showing accurate locations, then the device has a severe GPS issue. In some rare cases, the GPS sensor might be damaged which is a hardware issue and requires technical guidance to fix it. Although, if the issue is related to software only, enable the high accuracy mode option available in settings and check if it’s working again.
High accuracy Mode:
1. Navigate to Settings of the smartphone.
2. Now, tap on the Location option.
3. Turn on the location services.
4. Select the Mode option and change it to High accuracy.
5. Your phone must have a working Wi-Fi or cellular data connectivity to run the GPS feature.
Apps are another best thing for a smartphone. If you hold a smartphone that means it has lots of apps installed which you use daily. Every sort of feature has its respective applications like the battery can be handled downloading a battery management app. Likewise, apps can assist you to solve the GPS problem easily. Google play store has tons of apps including GPS. You can try the following apps.
1. At first, set the GPS to high accuracy.
2. Switch on WiFi and Bluetooth.
3. Open Google Maps in the background.
4. Now, open the GPS Status tool.
5. Clear Google Maps data.
GPS Status & Toolbox:
1. Go to the Google Play Store.
2. Here search for the GPS Status & Toolbox in the play store.
3. Now click on the Install button and set for the complete installation.
4. From the Home screen, open the downloaded application.
5. Go to Menu > Tools > Manage A-GPS State.
6. Choose Reset options.
LG W10 GPS calibration
Just like you calibrate the smartphone screen, GPS apps help you to calibrate the feature. Calibrating the GPS feature will assist the device to render amazing performance and accuracy. You will get instant locations and traffic status by calibrating GPS. You can use the GPS Essentials app to calibrate the feature. You will require a smooth internet connection to calibrate the device.
GPS Essentials app:
1. After installing, open GPS Essentials.
2. Tap on the Compass option.
3. Hold your phone and turn it vertically three times, when holding the phone flat. Slowly accomplish this step.
4. Revolve your phone from front to reverse vertically three times.
5. Flip the device horizontally three times from front to rear.
GPS not working
Caches is another reason for the GPS not working accurately and low GPS performance. Cache not only acquires extra space of your smartphone’s memory but also damages some essential features of the device. SO, you must clean the cache regularly to avoid these problems. If you haven’t cleared the cache since purchasing the device, then Wipe cache partition in recovery mode.
Wipe cache partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
LG W10 Smartphone Poor GPS
As said earlier, apps can help you to fix GPS issues. However, all apps are not safe for your device. If you have already downloaded and used an application from Google play store for handling the GPS feature, then this third-party app might be the culprit for GPS problems. If you are confused about whether the app is the problem, run the device in safe mode.
1. Wake up the screen and hold the Power key.
2. Hold the Power button to turn off which appears on the screen.
3. You will get an option that asks you to allow Safe Mode.
4. Tap on Ok to confirm.
5. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen.
6. Now check the phone if it’s on safe mode for two days.
7. If the phone is working good in safe mode, then delete the app you find is the cause of the battery issue.
8. After you have uninstalled the app, now restart the device.
LG W10 GPS signal lost
If you cannot use the GPS when the device is in roaming, then check the internet connection first. If the device has a full signal, then check if the battery saver mode is enabled. Battery saver mode turns off some power-consuming features including GPS. You can also check for the latest software update which comes with bug fixes.
1. Change its settings on a smartphone.
2. Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
3. On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
4. Tap “Battery saver.”
5. To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
6. Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
7. To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
1. Go to the Settings menu on the smartphone.
2. Tap on System updates.
3. Now check for update option.
4. If you get the update available, then click OK to confirm.
5. Tap on the Download option.
6. Wait for the update to complete, then restart the device.
Google maps not working
Most of the Android users utilize Google maps for GPS and navigational purpose. So, you can update the app via the Google play store. Sometimes, updates are available, but you miss those essential updates. You can also try removing your account from the play store. You can add the account back once the issue gets solved.
Update GPS app:
1. Navigate to the Play Store.
2. Tap on the three dots that appear in the drop-down menu.
3. Select My Apps and Games.
4. Search for Google Maps.
5. Tap Update and wait for it to complete.
6. You need an internet connection to update the map.
Remove Google Account:
1. Log out from the Google Maps app on the device.
2. Navigate to Settings and select Accounts.
3. Change to Google and pick the Google account linked to the Google Maps app.
4. Tap on the ‘Menu’ that is three vertical dots.
5. Select the ‘Remove account’ option.
6. Restart the smartphone and visit ‘Settings.’
7. Select ‘Apps’ > ‘All’ > Google Maps app.
8. Tap on ‘Clear data and uninstall updates.’
9. Reboot the device and visit Google Play Store again.
10. Tap on Google Maps app and install the updates.
11. Add the Google Account again.
- Fix LG W10 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
- Fix LG W10 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue (Solved)
- Fix LG W10 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
- Fix LG W10 Mobile Data Not Working (Problem Solved)
- Fix LG W10 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
- Fix LG W10 Screen With Display Problem (Problem Solved)
- Fix LG W10 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet (Issue Solved)
- Fix LG W10 Keyboard Issues With Settings (Solved)
- Fix LG W10 Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to Fix LG W10 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. If you still face the issue after following the given methods, then contact the brand’s service center immediately before the problem gets worse. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the GPS problem you were facing with your LG phone. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and relatives who are experiencing the same issues.