Easy Contents Jumps
Fix LG W10 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix LG W10 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
Fix LG W10 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved). Most of the smartphones available these days come with built-in batteries so, you cannot replace it and check if the battery is damaged. If you think the phone battery is destroyed or it has water damage, contact the company’s service center immediately before other elements are damaged.
User Review( votes)
Software problems are now common with all smartphones running Android. What is the most essential thing which is required to use a smartphone maybe iPhone or Android? So, the first answer that comes in mind is the battery. Without proper battery performance and capacity, you cannot use the Android smartphone. When the smartphone is new you don’t face much trouble with the device, but with time, it starts giving problem.
Battery draining issue cannot be discovered immediately. Although, if the device has a severe battery issue, it will turn off automatically after an hour. You might be stressed out that you haven’t used the device, but it has turned off without usage. This is a common problem which is faced by Android as well as iOS users. Phone enthusiasts have confusion if iPhones are safe from battery issues. However, every gadget has issues which are noticed during its lifetime, as same for iPhones.
Your everyday activities with the phone like listening to songs, playing high-end games, watching movies, snapping pictures, using social media, and all others are responsible for battery drainage. You have to worry if the battery drains while not being used. The tech companies are developing bigger battery and enhancing the software in smartphones. They have also come up with a fast-charging feature but is it worth it.
If you want to save your battery then you can uninstall the power-consuming apps which might be the main culprit. You can also close background apps and the apps which use the internet when not in use. In this article, we will discuss the full troubleshooting guide to fix LG W10 Battery Draining Issue. If you have any problems related to other smartphone models, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum. Our experts will help you with the most effective methods.
Fix LG W10 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
Battery draining fast
Apps are the prime factor for the battery draining problem. You might have downloaded lots of apps which might be draining the battery faster than before. If you are not sure if the apps are draining the battery, then you can run the device in safe mode as it will disable the third-party apps and connectivity options temporarily. You have to observe the device in safe mode and uninstall the app which you think is the culprit.
You can also find out the apps which are consuming more battery power. This can be easily found in the settings section of the device. Follow the below steps to run safe mode and remove battery consuming apps.
1. Wake up the screen and press and hold the Power key.
2. Press and hold Power off which appears on the screen.
3. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
4. Click on Ok to confirm.
5. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
6. Check the phone while it’s on safe mode for at two days.
7. If the phone works good in safe mode, then delete the app which you think is the cause of battery issue.
8. After uninstalling an app, restart the device.
Battery consumption apps:
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
2. Tap on the Battery option.
3. Tap on the battery icon and you can notice the apps and their battery consumption.
4. Check the apps which you are consuming more battery and remove it permanently from your phone. You can also force stop those apps which will help it to start from new.
5. To force stop an app, visit the Settings.
6. Tap on the applications.
7. Tap on the app which you want to force stop or uninstall.
8. Select Force stop or uninstall if you want to remove it from the device.
Android system battery drain
Battery saver mode will not fix the battery draining issue, but it might help you to save the battery if you want to. This will prevent the background app. Although, it will disable some essential features of the device which you might not want. It is automatically turned on when the phone has low battery power. Follow these steps to enable battery saver mode.
Battery Saver mode:
1. Change its settings on a smartphone.
2. Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
3. On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
4. Tap “Battery saver.”
5. To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
6. Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
7. To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
Battery drain after update
Battery draining fast after the update is one of the most common issues reported by the Android users. In this case, you can downgrade the software version which might be tricky for some users. If you haven’t updated the device and facing battery problem, then updating is necessary. The below methods will help you to update or downgrade the device software version.
Update software version:
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the phone.
2. Now, tap on the About Phone option.
3. Tap on the Check for updates option.
4. If you find a new update then install it.
5. You need a good internet connection for installing the updates.
6. After updating, reboot the device by long-pressing the power key and tap on the reboot option.
Downgrade the OS version:
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Select “Open command window here” option.
8. Unlock the Bootloader.
9. Press the enter button.
10. Download and flash the factory images.
Battery drain overnight
Auto-brightness mode can also drain the battery faster while using the device. You can adjust the brightness by dragging down the notification bar and sliding the bar. You can also wipe cache partition to clear the extra space captured by the cache in device memory. Try any of these methods and experience better battery performance.
1. Navigate to the home screen of the phone.
2. Visit the settings of the phone.
3. Tap on the Display option.
4. Select the Brightness option from the list in settings.
5. Toggle off the Auto option.
6. You can set the brightness by sliding the slider
Wipe cache partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Battery drain fix
If you still face the battery draining issue then factory reset the device. This will remove minor software bug and malicious files and folders from the device. It is efficient to fix all the issues of Android device. So, before reaching the service centre follow these steps. Here are two methods to factory reset the device. We recommend to factory reset in recovery mode.
Reset via settings:
1. Navigate to the Home screen and Settings section.
2. Click on the ‘General’ tab.
3. Tap Restart & reset.
4. Select Factory data reset.Q
5. Verify your passcode if asked.
6. Click on Reset phone > Delete all > Reset.
Via Recovery mode:
1. Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data of the phone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Ok button to confirm.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
- Fix LG W10 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
- Fix LG W10 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue (Solved)
- Fix LG W10 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
- Fix LG W10 Mobile Data Not Working (Problem Solved)
- Fix LG W10 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
- Fix LG W10 Screen With Display Problem (Problem Solved)
- Fix LG W10 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet (Issue Solved)
- Fix LG W10 Keyboard Issues With Settings (Solved)
- Fix LG W10 Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
So, these were the methods to Fix LG W10 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved). Most of the smartphones available these days come with built-in batteries so, you cannot replace it and check if the battery is damaged. If you think the phone battery is destroyed or it has water damage, contact the company’s service center immediately before other elements are damaged. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the smartphone issue. You can also share this article with your friends and families who are facing the same issue.