Easy Contents Jumps
LG V40 WiFi Internet Problem
So, these were some solutions to fix LG V40 ThinQ WiFi connection problem with the Internet. Wi-Fi is the most important feature of the phone so, if you experience any problems with this, it should be solved immediately. I hope you liked this article and these methods help you to fix the WiFi issue. You can also share this article with your friends and families who own a V40 ThinQ.
User Review( vote)
WiFi is an extremely essential feature for every smartphone. A proper internet connection is must to enjoy all the features of a smartphone. Every phone comes with a WiFi connectivity and if this feature doesn’t work properly, then you think that your money is wasted. However, Android Wi-Fi problems are not severe. The connectivity feature can give you some trouble but can be efficiently solved.
LG V40 ThinQ is a high-end device which comes with tons of features and specs. However, many users have reported that they have faced WiFi connection problem with the Internet. This problem prevents them to operate internet and social media websites. This model comes at remarkably high-price so, you don’t want to make the phone useless only because of a small Wi-Fi issue.
There are many reasons which stop the Wi-Fi from working or completely closing. These problems cannot be solved by just restarting the phone. After facing this issue, many of the users disable the Wi-Fi network and enable many times, but it’s not that simple. Some other users even take the device to the technicians, but it’s not needed. You should contact a technician after trying to solve the problem yourself.
In this article, Gadget Features experts have discussed all possible methods which can solve the Wi-Fi issue. Here are some wifi issue resolved which might help you. If you have any other problems relating to any other model phone, then feel free to contact us. So, let’s start the methods to fix LG V40 ThinQ WiFi connection problem with the internet.
LG Smartphone Forum
Fix Wifi Connection Problem
LG V40 ThinQ users have reported the problem in the Wi-Fi connection which is not so severe as many of the Android users have faced such issue. It doesn’t matter that you have purchased a high-end device, every Android phone has some or other problems which is sometimes not easy to solve. Here you will find step by step guide which you can use to solve the Wi-Fi connection problem. Check And turn on the Wi-Fi connection.
1. Navigate to the Settings app.
2. Select Network & Internet.
3. Tap on Wi-Fi and turn it on.
4. Search for Wi-Fi connection by scanning for available networks.
5. If you don’t find the network, then take the phone nearer to the router and then check.
Check Time and Date Settings
Time and date is the most common thing which is directly related to internet service. This might sound silly, but most of the users don’t set the correct time and complains that they cannot find a Wi-Fi network or can’t connect to a connection. Usually, the Android phone is set to correct date and time at the time of purchase, but if you have tried the factory reset, then these setting gets changed.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the System.
2. Select Date & time option.
3. Click on Set Automatically and Use 24-hour format.
4. If you want manually adjust settings (Date, Time, Timezone) then toggle it.
5. If required select time zone.
6. Reboot the smartphone.
Restart your wireless router
Before jumping in the tough methods, make sure to check these basic methods which sometimes solves the issues if not so severe. If you have a router at home, then check it is connected to the electric circuit and the connectivity lights are blinking like usual. If the router is not working, then contact your ISP. Check the router’s manual for guidance to reset it. Or try to unplug the device from the main switch, wait for 30 seconds and plug the router again. Now, wait for the router to start and connect it to your smartphone.
LG V40 ThinQ Wifi Issues
If you are facing some severe Wi-Fi problems which are not solved by the above-given methods, then you can use these methods. Wifi Issues like slow connection, Wi-Fi dropping and no connection can be solved easily with these methods.
Forget the Wi-Fi network
Forget the Wi-Fi network reset the Wi-Fi network setting. The password and other details of a specific network are removed and you have to re-enter the passcode to connect. This method is effective to solve many problems related to W-Fi hotspot.
1. Navigate to the settings menu.
2. Click on the Wi-Fi option.
3. Select the desired network.
4. Now you will see an option, “Forget” button so, tap on it.
Wi-Fi Keeps Dropping
When you connect the Wi-Fi to a network, it automatically disconnects after some time. This can be solved by exploring the Wi-Fi settings. Here is a method which might solve your problem.
1. Navigate to the Settings.
2. Click on the WiFi Settings.
3. Tap on the Menu button and then select Advanced.
4. Select WiFi Sleep Policy.
5. Ignore all the options given in policy and enable Always.
Fix Wifi Connected No Internet Issue
If your smartphone is connected to a Wi-Fi network, but you cannot use the internet, then it can be solved by checking some minor settings of the phone. Usually, when you link to a WiFi network, the phone will select the WiFi over the mobile data. Although, some ISPs want you to enable their network with username and password.
So, the phone might not detect as an active link and employs mobile data. It will be difficult for the Android to connect to the internet on both the networks. Disable the mobile network and restart the device. Now, connect the phone with an active connection or hotspot.
If you use the websites from its domain name, then t might have an issue with ISP’s domain name server. Just shift to Google DNS (188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206) will determine the problem.
1. Navigate to the Settings section.
2. Click on WiFi setting.
3. Press and hold the WiFi network to change the DNS.
4. Select ‘Modify network’.
5. Click on static IP address and enable hidden options.
6. In the DNS1 and DNS2 section, fill out the name server and save the changes.
Reset Network Settings
If the above methods don’t work, then you can Reset Network Settings. This method solves many Android issues which are related to the network. These methods can also solve the call problems of LG V40 ThinnQ.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Click on the Backup and reset.
3. Select the Network settings reset option.
4. Tap on the Reset Settings button.
5. Now, restart the smartphone pressing the power button.
RELATED LG FIX TUTORIALS
- Fix LG V40 ThinQ Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
- Solved: Fix LG V40 ThinQ Keyboard Issues With Settings
- Fix LG V40 ThinQ WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
- Solved: LG V40 ThinQ Display & Screen Problem Fixed
- Fix LG V40 ThinQ Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
- Update LG V40 ThinQ Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
- Solved: Fix LG V40 ThinQ Mobile Data Not Working
- Fix LG V40 ThinQ GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
- Solved: Fix LG V40 ThinQ Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
- Fix LG V40 ThinQ Battery Charging And Switching On Issue
So, these were some solutions to fix LG V40 ThinQ WiFi connection problem with the Internet. Wi-Fi is the most important feature of the phone so, if you experience any problems with this, it should be solved immediately. I hope you liked this article and these methods help you to fix the Wi-Fi issue. You can also share this article with your friends and families who own a V40 ThinQ.