Easy Contents Jumps
- LG Smartphone Forum
- LG V40 ThinQ Keyboard Issues
- Restart the keyboard
- Restart the Device
- Google Keyboard Not Showing
- Update Google Keyboard
- Clear Cache and Data for Keyboard
- Gboard Not Showing Up Android
- Restart in Safe Mode
- Whatsapp Keyboard Not Appearing Android
- Final Verdict
Fix LG V40 ThinQ Keyboard Issues
These were some effective solutions to fix LG V40 ThinQ keyboard issues with settings. You can also check for the latest software update in the settings and software update before factory reset. These methods are completely tested and found working. I hope you liked this article and these methods solve your smartphone’s typing problem. You can also share this with your friends who have an LG V40 ThinQ phone.
User Review( votes)
Fix LG V40 ThinQ Keyboard Issues: The LG G7 ThinQ is an attractive smartphone with amazing features, excellent sound quality, high-performance software, and a steadfast battery. LG has manufactured many high-end smartphones which have attracts many customers. This might be a reason why you purchased LG V40 ThinQ and discovered the Keyboard Issues.
If you have purchased an LG V40 ThinQ and found some problems in the device, then you can contact us. Although after discovering much about this phone, we have found some problems like Bluetooth, camera issue, Google dialer, lagging, and keyboard issue with settings. We found that keyboard is the most concerning issue of the phone. Gboard is the most used keyboard for Android which supports maps, searches and keyboard language that makes it best.
After these reports, we thought to sketch out methods which can solve gboard glide not working or other keyboard problems. Here you will get some problems of LG V40 ThinQ and the most effective methods to fix it. So, let’s know the solutions to fix LG V40 ThinQ Keyboard issues with settings.
LG Smartphone Forum
LG V40 ThinQ Keyboard Issues
Keyboard issues are the worst problem of an Android smartphone. It prevents you to sent messages to your friends or replies to an extremely urgent message. It sometimes happens when “Unfortunately, Android keyboard has stopped” pops up on your screen which is very annoying if you seriously want to access the keyboard. In this case, there are two methods that can easily solve the issue.
Restart the keyboard
Many users have found this problem and they immediately restarted the phone’s keyboard app. This solved this minor problem in the Keyboard. So, if this is the first time when you noticed the error, then use this method.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Click on the Apps list option.
3. Select the Application Manager and All tab.
4. Search the Android Keyboard application and select it.
5. Now click on Force Stop to close the keyboard and start again.
Restart the Device
If you have tried the above method and still the error pops up, then restart the smartphone which is the most effective solution to remove unimportant bugs in the apps. Simply press and hold the power button and click on Reboot option present on the screen.
Google Keyboard Not Showing
Gboard is the most popular and common choice of all Android users. However, sometimes it stops working and you have to switch to any third-party Android keyboard application. Although, you can check these methods to solve gboard not working Android problem.
Update Google Keyboard
Google regularly produces updates for all play store applications which comes with bug fixes and other features. So, it is highly recommended that you download the update by connecting internet service or Wi-Fi. If your Gboard has an issue, the update it. It is essential to download the updates to operate the apps smoothly.
1. Navigate to the Play Store.
2. Click on the three horizontal lines.
3. Now, tap on My apps & games.
4. If you find any new update for the Gboard, then click on Update.
5. After updating, restart the smartphone.
Clear Cache and Data for Keyboard
If an app doesn’t work properly, then there might be a bug stored in the files of that application. This bug can be solved by clearing the cache and data of that app. When your Keyboard application doesn’t start or appear while you want to type, then this could be due to that bud installed in the file.
However, remember that clearing data and cache will remove all the settings which you have done after purchasing the phone. The settings are changed to factory default. Although, this isn’t a problem as you can easily change the setting in keyboard settings.
1. Navigate to the Settings menu of your device
2. Click on Application Manager under the apps.
4. Tap on the All apps list.
5. Search and touch the keyboard app.
6. Select Clear Cache option.
7. Now Clear Data and Ok.
Gboard Not Showing Up Android
When your Gboard won’t appear while taping in the type section, then there might be a problem in other apps related to the keyboard, like a dictionary. Clear cache and data of the dictionary app which is almost related to the application and helps to auto-correct spellings. You can also try enabling the safe mode which is used to solve many problems of Android phone.
If you notice an error or gboard swipe not working while tapping on the typing section, then this could be due to a bug in the app. You simply have to delete the data and caches of the dictionary app just like the keyboard app.
1. Navigate to the Settings of your smartphone.
2. Click on Applications Manager.
3. Find and tap on the Dictionary app.
4. Now click on Clear Cache > Clear Data.
5. Select OK.
Restart in Safe Mode
Safe Mode is meant to solve the Android problems so, must use this method. Enabling safe mode, temporarily disables all third-party apps in the phone. If the keyboard works perfectly in safe mode, then uninstall the apps which you have recently downloaded.
1. Press and hold the Power key.
2. Tap on Power off option which appears on the screen.
3. Click on OK to enter safe mode.
4. The Safe mode appears at the bottom of the display.
5. Uninstall the desired app if the keyboard works well in safe mode.
6. Press and hold the Power key.
7. Tap Power off and restart on the screen.
Whatsapp Keyboard Not Appearing Android
Sometimes, the keyboard app fails to work on WhatsApp. This could be because of a software bug. If the above methods won’t solve this problem, then you can switch to other keyboard apps from the play store. The recent trending app is the Swiftkey Keyboard. Although, Backup And Reset can fix this issue. So, if you are ready to delete all the files, images, and videos from the phone, then reset the phone.
1. Navigate to the Home screen and Settings.
2. Click on the ‘General’ tab.
3. Tap Restart & reset.
4. Select Factory data reset.
5. Verify your passcode if asked.
6. Click on Reset phone > Delete all > Reset.
RELATED LG FIX TUTORIALS
- Fix LG V40 ThinQ Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
- Solved: Fix LG V40 ThinQ Keyboard Issues With Settings
- Fix LG V40 ThinQ WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
- Solved: LG V40 ThinQ Display & Screen Problem Fixed
- Fix LG V40 ThinQ Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
- Update LG V40 ThinQ Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
- Solved: Fix LG V40 ThinQ Mobile Data Not Working
- Fix LG V40 ThinQ GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
- Solved: Fix LG V40 ThinQ Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
- Fix LG V40 ThinQ Battery Charging And Switching On Issue
So, these were some effective solutions to fix LG V40 ThinQ keyboard issues with settings. You can also check for the latest software update in the settings and software update before factory reset. These methods are completely tested and found working. I hope you liked this article and these methods solve your smartphone’s typing problem. You can also share this with your friends who have an LG V40 ThinQ phone.