Easy Contents Jumps
Fix LG V40 ThinQ Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
Fix LG V40 ThinQ Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
The solutions to Fix LG V40 ThinQ Battery Draining Issue. These are completely tested methods and really works so if you are facing such issue, they must try these. If the problem occurs after you mistakenly dropped it underwater, then you need to contact the LG service centre. I hope you liked this article and these methods help you to solve the battery issue. You can also share this post with your friends and families who are experiencing the same issue.
User Review( vote)
We see many features in our smartphone which keeps on increasing day by day. There are unlimited games in the Google play store and we want to play as many as possible. The number of apps is increasing every day which includes gaming apps, videos, music apps, and many others. So, it is obvious that the battery will drain if you operate your phone 24×7.
Although, sometimes, it happens when the battery completely drains out while you didn’t use it. This is shocking as well as annoying as you have to take your charger with you wherever you go. Almost all Android phone has this issue including LG G7 ThinQ. Many users of this phone have reported that the battery drains out completely without being utilized. Some of them even complained that the battery doesn’t even last for half an hour.
We must tell you that LG G7 ThinQ is integrated with a 3,000 mAh battery in its 6-inch display and the competitor phones come with less capacity battery. Although, the phone fails to deliver the expected battery performance. After spending the huge amount of battery, the expectation of the users become high. LG has made many great phones which offers amazing battery performance.
Now, the question arises that is the phone useless so, the answer is no. This model is equipped with a power-efficient Snapdragon 845 processor which doesn’t reduce battery frequently. Hence, the problem could be in the software of the smartphone. These problems can be efficiently solved by some simple yet effective methods.
Gadget Features experts have gathered the methods which can fix LG V40 ThinQ battery draining issue. So, do you have an android system battery drain issue? So, let’s begin the battery drain fix (solutions).
LG Smartphone Forum
LG V40 ThinQ Battery Drain Overnight
Every smartphone manufacturer nowadays features Auto Brightness which is one of the main reasons for battery drain issues. If you have a smartphone, then you must know the use of this feature. For those who don’t know, it automatically changes the brightness level of the screen depending on the lightening situation. If you really want to fix the V40 ThinQ battery issue then turn the auto brightness off.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the device.
2. Click on Display option.
3. Now, click on the Brightness option.
4. Toggle the auto brightness off.
Another method which can solve this issue is to increase the screen timeout interval. Simply change the idle timing which helps to improve the battery drainage. You can set it for 10 seconds. The option is also present under the Display section in the Settings of the phone.
LG V40 ThinQ Battery Draining Fast
Another cause of low performance and the slow device is corrupted cache. It highly affects the system and if it’s not solved, it can make the issue severe. Follow these simple steps to wipe out the cache stored by applications in the phone.
1. Navigate to the Home screen and click on Settings of the device.
2. Select the General option.
3. Touch the Storage and Internal storage.
4. The cache in the memory will be determined.
5. Now, select Free up space option.
6. Click on Temporary files & raw files.
7. Select Cached data> Clip tray temporary files > Raw files from the camera.
8. Confirm and delete.
LG V40 ThinQ Battery Drain After Update
LG has recently produced the latest software update which resulted in the slow performance of the device. If your battery draining fast after the update, then here is a perfect solution for you. If you have downloaded lots of third-applications.
1. Wake up the screen and press and hold the Power key.
2. Press and hold Power off which appears on the screen.
3. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
4. Click on Ok to confirm.
5. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
6. Check the phone while it’s on safe mode for at two days.
7. If the phone works good in safe mode, then delete the app which you think is the cause of battery issue.
8. After uninstalling an app, restart the device.
LG V40 ThinQ Battery Drain Fix
The best troubleshooting method to solve the battery issue is the factory reset. Factory reset removes all the personal files, and documents along with settings so, if the above methods didn’t work, then use this. Here are two ways by which you can reset the smartphone.
1. Navigate to the Home screen and Settings section.
2. Click on the ‘General’ tab.
3. Tap Restart & reset.
4. Select Factory data reset.
5. Verify your passcode if asked.
6. Click on Reset phone > Delete all > Reset.
Using Physical button:
1. Remember to back up all data of the phone.
2. Turn off the smartphone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. To confirm tap on Yes.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
RELATED LG FIX TUTORIALS
- Fix LG V40 ThinQ Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
- Solved: Fix LG V40 ThinQ Keyboard Issues With Settings
- Fix LG V40 ThinQ WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
- Solved: LG V40 ThinQ Display & Screen Problem Fixed
- Fix LG V40 ThinQ Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
- Update LG V40 ThinQ Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
- Solved: Fix LG V40 ThinQ Mobile Data Not Working
- Fix LG V40 ThinQ GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
- Solved: Fix LG V40 ThinQ Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
- Fix LG V40 ThinQ Battery Charging And Switching On Issue
So, these were the solutions to Fix LG V40 ThinQ Battery Draining Issue. These are completely tested methods and really works so if you are facing such issue, they must try these. If the problem occurs after you mistakenly dropped it underwater, then you need to contact the LG service center. I hope you liked this article and these methods help you to solve the battery issue. You can also share this post with your friends and families who are experiencing the same issue.