Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Google Pixel 5/ 5XL Mobile Data Not Working (Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Google Pixel 5/ 5XL Mobile Data Not Working (Solved)
Fix Google Pixel 5/ 5XL Mobile Data Not Working. Mobile data is essential for every smartphone owner as you cannot carry the Wifi router everywhere. If you still face difficulty with mobile data, then contact the brand’s service center. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the mobile data issue. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends who are facing the issue with the Pixel device.
User Review( vote)
Every smartphone has flaws some have less while others have more. Even the best-selling iPhones have some imperfection. Although, iOS updated usually solves the issues easily. Android smartphones have the most reported issues which remain unsolved. Mobile data is one of those issues that is common in Android devices. It can increase in a specified duration, but some of you don’t know the reason for mobile data problems.
When Android software crashes, it can be extremely disturbing. Some of the Android applications work via Wifi connectivity but don’t work through mobile data. This is the condition when you know that the smartphone has a severe connectivity problem. We are sure that you have tried all the tips and tricks and digging internet websites to solve the issue. However, you will get lots of methods which confuse you.
Some of you are afraid of using all the methods as it can remove the smartphone data. You don’t want to risk your data at any cost to just fix the mobile data. So, we will try to fix the mobile data issue of Pixel smartphone today. Pixel phones are the first to get updates. The recent updates haven’t solved the cellular or mobile data issue. Pixel 5 and Pixel 5XL are on its way to be launched this year. Although, the previous Pixel issue is not yet solved.
The Pixel users have reported that they cannot enable mobile data. As soon as they tap on the mobile data option, it turns grey and the device freezes. Sometimes, you experience slow internet which might occur due to poor network connection. You can manage an internet speed test. Select the “Check my connection” option on the task manager. In this article, we will fix Google Pixel 5/ 5XL Mobile Data Not Working. If you have any issue related to other smartphone brands, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix Google Pixel 5/ 5XL Mobile Data Not Working
Mobile data not working
Smartphone requires a SIM card to operate mobile data. In order to enable the SIM card, the smartphone needs accurate settings. In this method, you have to set the correct network mode. Every carrier has different network mode which is 2G, 3G and 4G. After this, check the data limit. It is enabled by default so, you have to increase the data limit or simply disable the option. The internet will automatically stop working when it reaches the set data limit.
1. Go to the Settings option
2. Tap on Mobile data> Network mode.
3. Select the desired mode that is 2G/3G/4G Auto.
4. Then you will find the Auto mode changes the network automatically.
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the smartphone.
2. Click on Mobile Data or Data Usage.
3. Simply drag the data limit or write it by numbers.
4. You can also toggle the Limit mobile data usage option to disable the option.
Mobile data issue
Connectivity issues can be fixed by various options present in your smartphone. The device has a specific option is settings which can fix all the connectivity related issues including mobile data. Network settings reset will change the settings to default. After purchasing the device, most of you change the network setting so must execute this method. It will not remove the device data so, you don’t have to back up.
Network settings reset:
1. Go to the Settings option of the smartphone.
2. Select on the Backup and reset.
3. Tap on the Network settings reset option.
4. Click on the Reset Settings button.
5. Press the Power button to restart the smartphone.
Data roaming not working
Many Pixel owners have complained that they cannot use the internet while roaming. If this is the issue, then you might not have enabled the data roaming option present in the settings section. Data roaming option is essential to browse the internet while on trips or travelling.
Another method is to update the device OS version. The update comes with bug fixes which help the device to work smoothly. It also enhances the overall performance of the device. Sometimes, updating also makes the device perform weirdly. In this case, downgrading will help you.
Enable Data Roaming:
1. Navigate to the Settings app.
2. In the Wireless & Networks section, tap the More item.
3. Select Mobile Networks.
4. Enable the Data Roaming option in the list.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Click on System.
3. Tap on Advanced option.
4. Select System update.
5. Now, tap on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download it.
7. Remember that you need a proper internet connection and memory space to download the update.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Now Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Then turn off the device.
4. Hold the volume down button and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, and right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Then select “Open command window here” option.
8. So that the Bootloader gets Unlock.
9. Press the enter button.
10. To download and flash the factory images.
Internet not working
Cache are files stored through the apps and internet. When you’re working on a web browser, it will store images you have noticed so that they don’t need to be downloaded again and again, when the app requires them. The cache ordinarily relates to a memory storage space in the device or network that stores data that can be useful in future. However, some cache is malicious which needs to be wiped out. Wipe cache partition in recovery mode will help you to clean the malicious data.
Wipe Cache Partition:
1. Turn off the smartphone.
2. Hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. Now release the Power key when the device logo appears on the screen.
4. Then release all the keys when the Android logo appears on the display.
5. Press the Volume down button few times key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition.’
6. Now hold the Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight ‘yes’ and press the Power key to select.
8. Then ‘Reboot system now’ is highlighted, click Wipe Cache Partition.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
No mobile data
Applications can be another reason for mobile data not working. You might have downloaded some corrupted apps which affect the internet feature. If you notice the issue just after downloading an app from the play store, then you have to uninstall the app. If you are confused and don’t know whether the app is the reason, then run the device in safe mode. You can also set the APN accurately which is useful for internet access via mobile data.
1. Go to the Setting menu on the device.
2. Tap on the Mobile Data/Wireless Controls/Wireless & Networks.
3. Click on the Mobile Networks.
4. Now select the Access point names.
5. Then from the APNs list choose the network.
6. If you think that something has gone wrong then you can tap the menu icon and click on Reset to default.
1. Press and hold the Power Key to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down along with Power keys.
3. Release the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
6. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
7. Click on Ok to confirm.
8. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen.
No network signal
In the last method, you have to factory reset the device. Use this method only if the above fixes didn’t work. As it will remove all the data from the device including images, videos, files, and all. These are two ways which can help you to factory reset the device.
Reset via settings:
1. Navigate to the Home screen and Settings section.
2. Click on the ‘General’ tab.
3. Tap Restart & reset.
4. Select Factory data reset.
5. Verify your passcode if asked.
6. Click on Reset phone > Delete all > Reset.
Via Recovery mode:
1. Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data of the phone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Ok button to confirm.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to Fix Google Pixel 5/ 5XL Mobile Data Not Working. Mobile data is essential for every smartphone owner as you cannot carry the Wifi router everywhere. If you still face difficulty with mobile data, then contact the brand’s service center. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the mobile data issue. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends who are facing the issue with the Pixel device.