Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Google Pixel 4A Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Google Pixel 4A Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
these were the techniques and methods to Fix the Google Pixel 4A Battery Draining Issue. Well, in some cases, the smartphone is somewhat raised from the center. Thus, it can be that the battery of your phone may get damaged. Hence, if this is the case, you have to go to the brand’s service center. The Google Pixel 4A gives multi-tasking and high-speed internet, which creates battery drain issues.
User Review( vote)
Today in this article, we will explore the battery draining issue of Google Pixel 4A. Recently, the battery draining problem is one of the most disturbing issues that has been facing by many users. So, when we discuss the smartphone, the first thing to be considered is the battery because without batter phones will not operate; hence battery is the essential core of smartphones.
Consequently, several users aspire to have a battery with great performance capacity, and long-lasting life as a smartphone includes different features that we exercise every day to day life. Imagine, if the battery of your smartphone is not comforting and reliable, then it may create issues that will stop the user from doing their regular work. Furthermore, a battery’s life depends on your daily activity; thus, it’s to use a smartphone effectively.
Still, there are multiple users, particularly Android users, who are undergoing battery issues. Freshly, the battery doesn’t stay for even half an hour, which indicates that the device has a vital battery issue. Multiple users faced the battery issue and believed that it is damaged and went to the service center for repairing it. But substituting is not required in all cases, as there are many unusual problems associated with the battery, which can be fixed easily by yourself.
So, the issues that we are going to explain here in this article are common and regular ones in all smartphones, including iPhones as well. Hence, we have estimated the battery draining issue of Goggle Pixel 4A; thus, if you are further facing any of the problems described below. Then this post will be advantageous to you.
Fix Google Pixel 4A Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
Google Pixel 4A Battery Draining Fast
As we mentioned above, the Android system battery drain out due to various applications. We all like to traverse more and more apps in the Google play store. However, there are some apps with ill-disposed bugs that affect the performance of the device. Thus you can use safe mode in the smartphone, which allows you to know if apps are the actual culprit or not. It momentarily stops the third-party apps and connectivity features. Thus, follow these steps to enable safe mode.
- Rise the screen and press and touch the Power key.
- Press and hold Power off-key, which resembles on the screen.
- You will see an option that will ask you to allow Safe Mode.
- Tap on Ok to confirm.
- Hence, you will mark the safe mode resembles at the bottom of the screen.
- Verify the phone while it’s on safe mode for at least two days.
- If the phone works quite well in safe mode, then remove the app, which you think is creating the battery issue.
- After uninstalling an app, restart your device.
Google Pixel 4A Battery Drain After Update
As we said earlier that the software update is an inherent part of Android as it occurs with bug fixes. However, several users have stated battery draining fast after the update. The new update has caused some critical issues in the smartphone. If you haven’t modernized the device, Os than install now or downgrade the device if the update created the problem. Downgrading will need a PC to connect from the smartphone.
Update software version
- Drive to the Settings section.
- Click on the About Phone option.
- Next, tap on the Check for updates option.
- Thus, if you find a new update, then install it.
- You require a good internet connection to install the updates.
- Lastly, after updating, reboot the device by long-pressing the power key and click on the reboot option.
Downgrade the OS version
- Initially, download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Now, allow OEM Unlocking.
- Then, switch off the smartphone.
- Touch and hold volume down along with power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
- On Windows, locate C: Program Files (x86)Androidandroid-SDK platform-tools.
- Press the shift key, right-click on display on the platform-tools folder.
- Choose the “Open command window here” option.
- Open the Bootloader.
- Hold the enter key.
- Lastly, download and flash the factory images.
Google Pixel 4A Battery Drain Overnight
Well, we all know that every smartphone is consolidated with a feature that helps you to obtain the power-consuming apps. Hence, you will get the option in the settings section. Examine the app, which is draining your battery. Now, force stops the app or uninstall it from the smartphone. Not only this, you can use the following steps to identify power-consuming apps.
Battery consumption apps
- Go to the Settings section.
- Click on the Battery option.
- Click on the battery icon, and thus, you will mark the apps and their battery consumption.
- Review the apps that are consuming more battery and exclude them permanently from your phone. Thus, you can also force stop these apps, which will assist it to start from new.
- To force stop an app, go the Settings.
- Click on the applications.
- Then click on the app which you aspire to force stop or uninstall.
- Lastly, choose Force stop or uninstall if you require to extract it from the device.
Google Pixel 4A Battery Drain Fix
Well, battery saver mode automatically switches on when the device battery level is low. Thus, it won’t solve the battery draining fast after update issue, but maintains to preserve battery. It stops the activities that are accountable for battery draining quicker. Thus, you can also switch off the auto-brightness, which consumes the battery quickly. You can utilize the slider to change the brightness level.
Battery Saver mode
- Initially, change its settings.
- Tap on the Battery screen option.
- Open the Battery screen, click the menu button.
- Click “Battery saver.”
- To manually enable Battery Saver mode, go to the Battery Saver screen.
- Holdfast the option in the Battery Saver mode.
- To switch off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification bar and click “Turn Off Battery Saver.”
- Visit the home screen of the phone.
- Now, go to the settings of the phone.
- Click on the Display option.
- Choose the brightness option from the menu in settings.
- Hold fast off the Auto option.
- Thus you can set the brightness by pilling the slider as per your requirement.
So, these were the techniques and methods to Fix the Google Pixel 4A Battery Draining Issue. Well, in some cases, the smartphone is somewhat raised from the center. Thus, it can be that the battery of your phone may get damaged. Hence, if this is the case, you have to go to the brand’s service center. The Google Pixel 4A gives multi-tasking and high-speed internet, which creates battery drain issues.
You can decrease the usage or charge the device, usually to evade future problems. We hope that you liked this article, and it benefited you to fix the smartphone drainage issue. Thus, don’t forget to share it with your friends who have to carry a charger all the time.