Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Asus ROG Phone 3 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Fix Asus ROG Phone 3 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Asus ROG Phone 3 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Points and steps were the full troubleshooting guide to fix the Asus ROG Phone 3 battery charging issue and switching on. Before going to the smartphones’ service center you must try the following steps .these methods could effectively fix the battery charging problems of your Asus smartphone.
User Review( votes)
In 2018 when Asus introduced its first ROG gaming smartphone, it did take everyone by surprise. The beastly handset (at its time) carried a really distinctive look, packed the best of specs that were out there, and a bit more in terms of dual USB ports, air triggers, and the massive battery. The second generation, ROG Phone II carried on the legacy with improvements, better optimizations, and of course, power-packed specs.
Now as we all know android devices are most likely to get battery charging problems many smartphone geeks buy a budget-friendly smartphone and as we know there are already various players in the smartphone market for making budget-friendly smartphones. Mainly the Chinese companies Oppo and Vivo are getting more and more support in the market and are getting more success int the markets.
Now, as we write this review about the third-gen ROG Phone, the ROG Phone 3, it’s just the same words and phrases that come to our minds. Once again, this goes high on specs and features. So much so that it became the world’s first with Snapdragon 865+ processor to launch globally. But this time, the price is slightly higher at ₹49,999 for the base model. After spending enough time with the first two ROG phones, we can definitely say that this one is more polished.
Fix Asus ROG Phone 3 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
The main reason for the smartphone not being charged normally can mainly due to the inappropriate charging socket of due to the defective charging cable/adapter. You must be searching for the following issue all over the web pages and must be getting ambiguous.there are different types of solutions for different types of problems.In this article, we would discuss the ROG Phone 3 charging issue and how to switch it on in a proper and well-organized way.
Asus ROG Phone 3 Charging Problem
as soon as the following Asus ROG phone 3 was delivered a software update was also being provided after it in the phone and according to the company, most of the minor issues were solved which were there on the phone.It had also made the smartphone bug free and made it even faster. However, even after the update, there were some glitches in the phone and some of the customers had ignored the following updates. Here are the few steps to update the device and also who had faced glitches refer to the DOWNGRADE.
1. Go to the Settings of the device.
2. Tap on the System option.
3. Click on Advanced option.
4. Choose the System update.
5. Then click on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download it.
7. Make sure that you have a good internet connection and memory space to download the update.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Select the “Open command window here” option.
8. Unlock the Bootloader.
9. Press the enter button.
10. Download and flash the factory images.
Asus ROG Phone 3 not charging or turning on
Now as it comes to the charging problem so we must observe the phone carefully whether it is been charged accurately or not. The following step would not solve the problem but you can assure that whether the phone is actually having a charging issue or not. Moving on to the next step, diligently follow each step to monitor the device battery.
1. Connecting to a PC and unplug the cable from the power charger.
2. Connect your Android device to your PC’s USB port with the cable provided.
3. After that, wait for 10–15 minutes.
4. Disconnect and reconnect the cable within 10 seconds.
5. Then charge the phone for at least 30 minutes.
6. Now press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
7. Click on the Restart option or press and hold the power button to restart the smartphone.
Asus ROG Phone 3 Won’t Charge
Now as you all have come across the following word CACHE now let us know about the following keyword in a detailed manner. Now what happens in a smartphone it contains a cache section in which the apps and the websites apply to store data don’t have to get the analogous data repeatedly when you utilize them. It actually benefits the apps and websites faster but if the cache is over-stored or increased cache memory then it ultimately affects all the system and the phone may starts malfunctioning. So it is mandatory to remove cache periodically for better functioning of the phone.
Wipe Cache Partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons. You have now entered into the recovery mode. If you find that you cannot enter the recovery mode and the options didn’t appear, then you have to connect your phone to the PC via USB Cable. You can simply connect to the charger as well.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device as you do usually.
Asus ROG Phone 3 Battery Replacement
Now as you know today’s new generation smartphones come with an attached battery or where the battery cannot be removed as we did it in the older smartphones. So you cannot buy another battery and fix it although you can visit the nearby service center and replace or repair it. To make sure that your smartphone battery needs a replacement you can download the following app from google play store. Here’s a guide to using the ampere app.
1. Go to the Google Play Store.
2. Look for the Ampere application in the search bar and click on the install button.
3. After installing, open the application.
4. If you find the apps showing green color, then the phone is charging.
5. If the screen turns in an orange minus number, then the smartphone is not taking the power.
Asus ROG Phone 3 Won’t Turn On Or Charge
As we come across the following problem one of the most usual and habitual problems for the battery not charging is applications. No doubt apps are the best things in android mobiles but as we know there are some pros and cons the same happens with these apps too they also have some drawbacks or we can say some side effects. To overcome this we got a mode called safe mode where it disables all the third-party apps temporarily. Using the following way you can know apps are the reason for the battery drainage problem or not.
1. Hold the Power Key to turn off the device.
2. Now press and hold the Volume Down with Power keys.
3. Leave the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
6. You will notice an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
7. Click on Ok to confirm.
8. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
Asus ROG Phone 3 Vibrates But Won’t Turn On
It this step if your phone is facing the charging problem or it vibrates or won’t turn on then we can reset all the smartphone data which will help in removing all the bugs, malware as well as all the unnecessary and harmful data stored inside the phone. you can the following recovery method to clear your smartphones’ data easily.
1. Remember to backup all data of the phone.
2. Turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. To confirm tap on Yes.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
Asus ROG Phone 3 Charging Port Lose
First of all, we must go or check the hardware problems, or is there any hardware damage in the phone. by looking around the charging port and its surrounding parts whether it is being detached or not. And you must be using the brand’s charger which you have got in the box and must assure that it is not being damaged. If you mark any malfunctioned or broken then better go for a new cable or adapter and in the following if you didn’t find any fault then you go for another cable and check it. You can reassure by using the cable on any other smartphone. And you can also use a different power source for the smartphone.
One of the most recurrent reasons for charging problems is a port block or jam with waste, dust, or dirt. Due to this what happens is the dirt or the waste gets inside the port and makes the cable working in an appropriate or a malfunctioned way if any of these happens then the port must be replaced or cleaned thoroughly.
So the upper mentioned points and steps were the full troubleshooting guide to fix the Asus ROG Phone 3 battery charging issue and switching on. Before going to the smartphones’ service center you must try the following steps .these methods could effectively fix the battery charging problems of your Asus smartphone. At least I want to conclude by saying that hope this article helped you a lot in fixing your smartphone issue. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and families who are facing the same issue with their Asus ROG phone 3.