Android smartphones are an amazing phone which has a huge fan following. The Xiaomi phone maker has introduced a fully featured smartphone that is Redmi Go, which is installed with Android 8.1 (Oreo) Operating System. The smartphone data is obtained by Xiaomi laboratory data. It consists of Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Quad-core Processor so that user can experience high-speed internet.
The smartphone is packed with 8GB and 128GB expandable memory slot where you can freely download games, videos, music and many more. In 2018 many Android Oreo users complain that the smartphone is giving very poor performance. The statement declares that the Oreo version has received a bad response from the users, as they are not able to operate the features available in the Redmi Go. The users using the smartphone are still complaining about the phone and has not stopped yet.
The best way to keep your smartphone running is to upgrade the phone. Google has made the new edition possible that is Android Go. There are many users who have a doubt regarding the Android Go edition weather they should upgrade the new version or not. The Redmi Go support Android Pie is based on Android Go programme. The smartphone supports the Go suite of Google apps, which include Maps Go, YouTube Go, Files Go and many more.
The company also said that this version will also support the third party app like like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and TikTok, and also cab-hailing applications which help you to maintain the app in the smaller size to manage RAM. In this article, we will discuss how to Update Xiaomi Redmi Go Into Latest Version Software Update OTA. You can easily update the new edition in your smartphone. If you have any other queries relating to any other phone issue, then feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Update Xiaomi Redmi Go Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
Oreo update issues
There are many Android oreo users who were waiting for the new version OS for Android smartphone. As Google has declared the new version, many users are in great doubt to upgrade the OS or not. Our suggestion to users is to use the new edition of OS that comes with new features. You should replace your old version oreo and here are the reasons why you should replace it.
1. The user’s complaint that they are facing the display issue. They have to swipe from the bottom of the screen to upward to unlock the smartphone. This issue was not in the previous version if any Android smartphone.
2. Oreo users are getting Bluetooth issues. This matter is very serious as it hangs the phone or the phone is not able to restart. It also results in the unresponsive screen problem.
3. Smartphone unlocking and delaying issue are also found in the edition. This happens when the smartphone software has got some malware and so result in the apps crashing and you will not able to experience the high-quality video.
4. The users also complain that the battery performance is also affected because of the Oreo version. To recover the battery issue you can check our previous article and follow the guidelines to stop the battery issue.
5. Wi-Fi connection is also disturbed with the Oreo version of Android. It may generate Wi-Fi not working, slow internet speed, hotspot connecting issues, and many others. If you are facing Wi-Fi issue you can go through the previous article to solve Wi-Fi hotspot issues to fix this.
6. There is other Oreo issue include application issues, sound problems, and automatic reboots.
Update Android P
Now here are the advantages of downloading the latest version Pie OS. I’m sure you will not get upset after knowing the benefits if the Android Go. The Android maker, Google has improved the apps so that it occupies less device’s memory. These apps take up to 50 per cent less space and perform better on low-end hardware. Below is the list of pre-installed apps:
Google Assistant Go
Google Maps Go
Google Play Store
These apps capture low space in the smartphone, but then you don’t have to worry about the speed. You can operate the phone much faster than the Oreo edition. In this edition, you will not able to operate some features like you will not be able to set reminders or control smart home devices with Assistant Go.
There are some Android smartphones that have already got the latest update. If you want to check the update for Android OS you can follow the steps given below.
1. Go to the Setting option on the device
2. Tap on the System.
3. Tap on Advanced option.
4. Click on System update.
5. Click on Check button for an update.
6. Now see if the update is available, then download it.
7. Make sure you have a proper internet connection and memory space to download the update.
Downgrade Pie Back To Oreo
We have suggested above to upgrade your smartphone with Android 9.0 Pie. This update contains many new features and specs. The apps also capture less space in your smartphone still you can operate the phone faster and smoother. If you are not liking the Android Go you can switch back to Oreo version. Let me tell you that, this is a difficult method which needs to be processed through PC follow the steps below.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Now turn off the smartphone.
4. Then hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Then hold the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Choose “Open command window here” option.
8. Now unlock the Bootloader.
9. Then press the enter button.
10. Lastly, download and flash the factory Images.
So, here are the advantages and reason why you should Update Xiaomi Redmi Go Into Latest Version Software Update OTA. If you are not able to update the version by yourself, then take the smartphone to the service centre or any trusted technician to upgrade your smartphone. You can also share the post with your friend and relatives if their phone requires an update. If you are facing any other gadget issue you can read our previous articles to solve the issue.