Today we are going to discuss the issue when the internet hotspot doesn’t work correctly on Realme X2 Pro. As we all know at we can connect at least five people to an android device at a time. But the main thing is to have the hotspot feature in your smartphones. Therefore, we took the Realme X2 pro because it is one of the freshest smartphone models in the remarkably successful device business. As we know that some people utilize their smartphone as a Wi-Fi device, so others easily link their desired devices like computers or laptops to their phones via WiFi for internet access.
Hence we know from the above topic that today we are discussing the hotspot issue, being one of the latest smartphones. Realme X2 pro thus has some hotspot issue which has been faced by many of the users. Several users state that sometimes the hotspot starts misbehaving. However, its one of the common problems of android devices; thus, it can be fixed quickly, but in case your device has some hardware issue, then, in that case, you need to consult your nearest service center. Thus we have listed some general hotspot issues with their proper solution, commonly faced by android users so that users can fix this issue by themselves with the help of this post.
Fix Realme X2 Pro Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
Hotspot Not Working
At first, we have the hotspot not working issue, its one of the common problem among the problems of the hotspot. Some of the users may find this stupid, but it’s true that several users indeed fight while connecting hotspots. Those who don’t know accurately how to join the hotspot network, then, in that case, you will dock with a failure on your device screen. But nowadays, it’s not that difficult to connect to a hotspot network. Thus, everybody knows it because it is as simple as connectin wifi. Therefore you can join the hotspot network by applying the steps given below.
- First, go to the settings option of your smartphone.
- Choose the More button at the bottom of the Wireless & networks.
- Next, enter the tethering and portable hotspot.
- Pick the Setup Wi-Fi hotspot option.
- Enroll a network name.
- Decide a Security type, which can be WPA2 AES. You can also pick the None option if you only want to give the internet to friends.
- Give a requisite Password.
- Make sure that your mobile data is joined while you connect via hotspot. Thus your internet won’t work if it is turned off.
- Draw the notification bar.
- At last, click on the mobile data or cellular data option.
Hotspot Not Connecting To The Laptop
Next, we have a hotspot not connecting to laptop issues on our list as we all know that the battery saver mode is one of the fantastic features that automatically switches on when the battery level of the smartphone is low. Always remember that your phone should have enough battery before connecting to the hotspot because the feature of connecting the internet is little battery consuming.
Moreover, you must keep that in mind that you should not use the hotspot feature while the phone is charging because it decreases battery performance ultimately. Thus the hotspot does not work when you have the battery saver mode on, so to disable the option to follow steps given below.
Battery Saver mode:-
- First, change its settings on a smartphone.
- Tap on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
- Tap the menu button on the battery screen.
- Click “Battery saver.”
- To manually enable Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
- Fastening the option in Battery Saver mode.
- At last, turn off Battery Saver mode by dragging down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver.”
Hotspot No Internet
Next, we have hotspot no internet issue, if you have practiced the hotspot feature earlier, then you may know about the limit data option. It is used to withdraw extra data usage for connected devices. Remember, that the device must have enough data pack so that you can connect with the hotspot device through Wifi. You have to extend the limit or undermine the option through settings of the smartphone.
Moreover, you have the forget network option, which is another option that can help you to fix the hotspot issue efficiently. Thus in case, if you cannot connect to a particular device, then forget that connection. Therefore You have to enter the password and connect it again. Thus to apply it, follow the steps given below.
Limit Data Option:-
- Initially, go to the Home screen and click on the Settings icon.
- Now, hit on the “Data usage.”
- Next, you will mark the “Limit mobile data usage” option.
- Draw the limit range or just fastening this option off so that it won’t obstruct you from using internet access.
- At last, reboot the smartphone.
- First, go to the settings menu.
- Tap on the WiFi option.
- Choose the desired network.
- Next, you will see an option, “Forget” button so, tap on it.
- Enroll the details again and begin your internet browsing.
Tethering Not Working
Now we have tethering not working; It’s essential to Updates any Android device so that all the features operate correctly. Moreover, Your device always demands to run smoothly; thus, it doesn’t make any changes in the characteristics and features of your smartphone, which enhances a reason for neglecting updates. In case, If you have removed a software update, then it might be the reason for your device problem. Moreover, updates transfer software bugs that produce most of the connectivity problems.
By this method, You can automatically clear the cache of your smartphone, which is stored in your device. This cache gets downloaded automatically while browsing. If you haven’t netted the cache for a long time, then immediately wipe your cache barrier in recovery mode. Just follow the steps given below.
- Remember that Your phone should have a good Wi-Fi Network. Because without the internet, you cannot install the update.
- Go to the Settings.
- Click on About device.
- Now, click System Updates.
- Hunt for Updates in the settings.
- If any updates are prepared, then download and install the newest Android version.
- Hence, the smartphone will restart after the installation process.
Wipe Cache Partition in recovery mode:-
- Touch and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up button along with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo resembles on the screen.
- Release both the buttons.
- Next, in recovery mode, you will see various options; all you have to do is to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
- At last, You can navigate from the recovery mode by just restarting the device.
The Laptop Connects To Hotspot But No Internet
At last, we have the laptop connects to the hotspot but no internet as we all know that for connecting the internet via wifi, an accurate IP address is essential. Moreover, You can use your modify network option to set the IP address correctly. The most efficient and working method to fix the connectivity problem is factory reset. Sometimes it happens that by mistakenly you download some malicious apps, files, or folders in your device, then via factory reset, it will remove all the bugs. You don’t have to bother about the existing images and videos as you can keep the back up in your Google accounts or laptop. Just follow the steps mentioned below to resolve the issue.
- First, open the Wi-Fi connection in the Settings section of the phone.
- Next, hunt for the specific Android Hotspot network.
- Now, press the WiFi network for a long time and click on the Advanced Settings.
- The Advanced setting is also being at the Modify Network option.
- Replace the IP setting from DHCP to Static.
- Now choose the IP Address.
- At last, save the settings and connect to the network.
- Remember that you have held the backup of all data of the phone.
- Next, turn off your smartphone and connect to charging.
- Touch and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Then deliver and again hold the Power button. Make sure to keep the Volume down button.
- Next, press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
- Tap on the Ok button to confirm.
- At last, Hold the Power button to factory reset.
So with the help of this post, we have tried to mention all the possible troubleshooting issues of hotspot with their proper solution. But if your device has some hardware issue, then immediately take your device to the nearest service center. Thus if you have any questions regarding the hotspot, then this article will help you to work out the problems. Hence, if you liked this post, then do share this post with your friends and family, those who are facing the same issues.