Decades ago the Bluetooth feature was only used for file sharing which has been replaced by social media apps like Whatsapp and messenger. Bluetooth was too slow to share files between devices. Although, the development of wireless device changed the usage of Bluetooth. The gadget lovers who are fed up of clumsy wires like to use Bluetooth devices. You can easily connect any Bluetooth device like a headphone with your smartphone and use it, only till the feature is working good in the device.
The Android platform introduces support for the Bluetooth interface, which provides a device to wirelessly transfer data with other Bluetooth devices. Bluetooth is not new which needs to be discussed, but some users are not aware of its usage and lands in trouble while using it. The application structure presents entrance to the Bluetooth feature via the Android Bluetooth API. These API’s enable the applications wirelessly link to other available Bluetooth devices, facilitating point-to-point and multipoint wireless points.
Samsung Galaxy A70 is the latest A-series smartphone in the market which comes with amazing features and performance. Samsung built mind-blowing phones which competes with iPhones. However, every electronic device has its negative side. Recently, Samsung phone users have noticed a shocking problem with connectivity. The users have complained, when they click on the Bluetooth option by dragging the notification bar, the option turns grey and it won’t start.
Sometimes, the device even reboots automatically while trying to start. After facing the issue, some users rush to service centre while others search solutions online. You will get lots of methods on other websites which might confuse you. There is no specific method which can fix the issue, so we have gathered some effective method to fx your smartphone issue. Here we will discuss the guide to fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Bluetooth, Headphones And Connectivity Problems. If you have any queries, contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Bluetooth, Headphones And Connectivity Problems
Connect Bluetooth headphones
Some of you think that connecting with a Bluetooth device is difficult. Some smartphone users also face errors while connecting with a device as they don’t know the accurate method of pairing. This method will not fix the issue, but those who cannot use Bluetooth feature can connect using the following steps.
1. Drag down the Notification shade of your smartphone from the top of the display.
2. Now, swipe down the Quick settings panel from the top of the Notification shade.
3. Tap on the Bluetooth option to turn it on.
4. Tap on the Pair new device. The devices will be scanned and you can see the device name list to be paired.
5. Tap on the device name which you want to pair.
The best method to solve Android connectivity problems is updating the device software to the new version. Some users have reportedly received a smartphone with previous version software which might result in Bluetooth issues. The updates come with bug fixes and new features so, you must not ignore it. You might not see much difference in features of the device after the update, but it can effectively fix the issues. Use the following steps to check if updates are available and install it via Wifi or mobile data enabled.
1. Your phone must have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the internet, you cannot install the update.
2. Navigate to the Settings.
3. Tap on About device.
4. Now, tap System Updates.
5. Search for Updates in the settings.
6. If updates are available, then download and install the latest Android version.
7. The smartphone will restart after the installation process.
Bluetooth won’t connect
Android users love to use wireless devices like speakers, Bluetooth, watches, and many others. They have paired way too many devices with the Android smartphone and the phone starts displaying errors now. In this case, you have to delete all the devices one by one and try connecting with the required device. This method works in most of the cases, so you must try it. This might be a boring method but worked like magic for many users.
Delete device names:
1. Navigate to the Settings section of your phone.
2. Tap on Bluetooth option.
3. Wait for a few seconds and you will notice the entire devices list which has been connected with your phone at least once.
4. Now, click on each device name and, remove.
5. Follow the same process and delete all the names.
6. Restart the device and turn on the connectivity again.
If you own an Android device, then you must be acquainted with using the applications which are free to download from Google app store. Although, the Play store has many malicious apps which are free to download from the app store. You might have downloaded a third-party app which has requested permission to use Bluetooth connectivity.
Now the question arises that how will you know if the reason is that app. You can run the device in safe mode which disables all the third-party apps. If the phone works in safe mode, then you have to uninstall the app which you think is the culprit.
1. Press and hold the Power Key to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down along with Power keys.
3. Release the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
6. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
7. Click on Ok to confirm.
8. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
Bluetooth not working
Some Android users have complained that they cannot link to a specific device via Bluetooth connectivity. Make sure that the Bluetooth-enabled device is turned on and working perfectly. If the device is connecting with other phones and not with a specific device, then forget Bluetooth and reconnect. This will remove the data of the devices and you can pair again.
1. Navigate to the Settings section of your phone.
2. Tap on Application Manager.
3. Tap on all list which displays all the applications.
4. Search for Bluetooth and tap on it.
5. Now, tap on the Force Stop option.
6. Clear Cache of the phone and confirm.
7. Reboot the phone after all the steps.
Clear Bluetooth cache
Clearing cache of the device is equally important to fix the connectivity errors. The cache is unwanted files which are automatically downloaded on the device and occupies space of smartphone’s memory. You have to clear the system’s cache to fix the Bluetooth problems. Apply the following method to fix the wipe cache partition in recovery mode.
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Galaxy A70 won’t find Bluetooth
In the last method, you have to back up the data and factory reset the device. This will remove all the malicious files and apps from the device and solve your problem. Here are two ways which can be used to back up and reset the device.
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
2. In the Settings, tap Back Up and Reset.
3. In the Backup and Reset screen, tap Factory Data Reset.
4. In the Factory Data Reset screen, tap Reset Device.
5. Select Delete All option which appears on the screen.
Via Recovery Mode:
1. Remember to backup all data of the phone.
2. Turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. To confirm tap on Yes.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, these were the methods to Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Bluetooth, Headphones And Connectivity Problems. If you face other issues with the Samsung handset, then you can contact us. Our experts will help you with the most working solutions. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the Bluetooth issues. You can also share this article with your relatives and friends who are facing the same issue.