Nowadays, people are looking forward to having a great connectivity option on their smartphone. The Nokia 8 Sirocco is one of the amazing smartphones that come with a new and updated connectivity option via Bluetooth, headphones and other connecting option. It happens sometimes that your connectivity option is not working smoothly.
Suppose you want some data from your friend but your smartphone is not able to receive it. This happens when your Bluetooth of the smartphone is not working. Some of the users also complain that they are not able to connect the headphone via Bluetooth. There are also some users who have experienced that when they are switching on the Bluetooth the smartphone is unable to respond and slow down the process.
In case you are experiencing that while using Bluetooth your smartphone battery is draining faster. You can visit our previous article that is all about the issue of battery draining faster. This article will guide you with how you can easily solve your smartphone battery issue. Now let’s come to the point of solving the connectivity option.
You should always try using every feature present in your smartphone otherwise it will not give you good results. You should make sure that your Bluetooth function is used regularly so that it doesn’t put you on trouble in the time of use. In this article, we will discuss all the possible ways which will help you to Fix Nokia 8 Sirocco Bluetooth, Headphones And Connectivity Problems. If you have other problems related to any gadget, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix Nokia 8 Sirocco Bluetooth, Headphones And Connectivity Problems
The Bluetooth fix is very important for the Android smartphone. In the case of the Nokia 8 Sirocco, there are many people who are complaining that while turning on the Bluetooth function the smartphone turns slow. This is a very serious case people are facing. If you are getting the problem then restart the smartphone by pressing the power button. you will get the reboot option and click on ok button. There is another method to switch on the Bluetooth option you can follow the steps.
1. Scroll down the Notification bar of your smartphone from the top of the display.
2. Now, swipe down the Quick settings panel from the top of the Notification shade.
3. Click on the Bluetooth option to turn it on.
4. Select on the Pair new device. The devices will be scanned and you can see the device name list to be paired.
5. Click on the device name which you want to pair with.
Bluetooth won’t connect
There are many people who are complaining that they are not able to connect to the paired device. You should know that if you have the Bluetooth pairing list full you will not be able to search another device. The list will not allow you to search the device to pair with. The solution to this issue is you should remove the device names which is already paired with the other smartphones. To remove the device name from your smartphone follow the easy steps.
1. Go to the Settings menu of your smartphone.
2. Click on Bluetooth option.
3. You will notice the entire devices list which has been connected with your phone at least once.
4. Now, select each device name one by one and, click on the remove button.
5. Follow the same process and delete all the names.
6. After completing the whole process restart the device and turn on the connectivity again.
The Bluetooth will also give the problem when your smartphone has got some malware. Your smartphone receives malware when you haven’t updated your smartphone. When a company provide some update option you should immediately enhance your smartphone as it comes with bug fixes. The steps provided below will help you to update your smartphone to the latest software.
1. You should have a good Wi-Fi Network. So that you can easily install the update.
2. Go to the Settings menu.
3. Click on About device.
4. Now, tap System Updates.
5. Search for Updates option in the settings.
6. If updates are available, then download and install the latest Android version.
7. Remember that you reboot your smartphone after the installation process.
Bluetooth not working
Another issue people are facing with Bluetooth is when users purchase the smartphone they are not aware of what type of apps they are downloading on the phone. There are some harmful apps which make your smartphone slow with the malware present on the phone. So if you are downloading the apps you must be careful. If you are affected by the third-party apps you can easily solve it by applying the Safe mode method.
1. Hold the Power Key to turn off the smartphone.
2. Now hold the Volume Down along with Power keys.
3. Leave the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will get started in recovery mode, now leave both the keys.
6. After that, you will get an option to enable Safe Mode.
7. Tap on the Ok button to confirm.
8. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
There are some users who complain that when they are turning on the Bluetooth their smartphone gets turned off. If you cannot connect to a specific Bluetooth device, then the problem might be in that device details. In this case, you have to unpair all the devices already connected and connect only that device. The following method will help you to reconnect the device.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Tap on Bluetooth option> Connected devices.
3. Turn On Bluetooth if it is not turned on.
4. List of all Bluetooth paired devices appears.
5. Tap on the all paired devices and unpair option.
6. Now, scan and reconnect again.
Clear Bluetooth cache
Wipe cache partition will help you to clean the complete system cache which will make the system run smoothly. This helps you to clear all the malware or bug present in your smartphone. There are many users who are not aware that when they are using some apps the cache is automatically gets updated in your smartphone which harms your phone system. So to clear your smartphone cache you have to follow some easy steps.
1. Hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Hold the Volume Up along with Power keys unless you find the Android or company’s logo on the screen.
3. Now leave both the buttons.
4. You will find many options in the recovery mode, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. Restart the device to go from the recovery mode.
Smartphone won’t find Bluetooth
The last and less used technique is the Factory reset method. This method is not used by many users as it will remove all the data from your smartphone. If you are applying this method to solve the Bluetooth connectivity option remember that you should keep the backup of all the data present in your smartphone. You can follow the simple steps to apply the method in your smartphone.
1. Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data of the phone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Ok button to confirm.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
Here are the tested and experienced methods which will help you to Fix Nokia 8 Sirocco Bluetooth, Headphones And Connectivity Problems. If you are facing the malware issue in the smartphone then without any doubt you just have to apply the methods. If you will follow the steps exactly given you will surely get good results. You can also help your friends and relative who are facing the Bluetooth connectivity issue. Hope you like the post.