When your phone takes all night to get charged, then this means it time to replace it. Although, most of you are not aware of the fact that it can be fixed if you want. When your phone becomes almost of years, then you miss the time when it didn’t demand all night charging. In this problem, you connect the phone to the charger and use, but you shouldn’t do this as this can overheat your phone and any mishap can happen.
Nowadays, the charging issue is very common, especially among the Android community. The issue can be many such as phone charging slower than usual or not charging at all. When the battery performance of the phone lowers, we often conclude that the battery is spoiled or the phone has some issue. Although, this is not the case. There is also the possibility that your phone’s hardware doesn’t have any issue while the problem is related to software.
Whatever is the reason, you need to fix it as soon as possible before the problem gets worse. Many of the Android users think that only you are facing this issue, then you are definitely wrong. There are many Android users who have experienced this issue, including me. There was a point when I thought to break my Android phone, but I executed some methods and it really worked for me. There can be circumstances that your phone battery completely dies and the phone turns off, but when it is plugged in charging, it won’t turn on.
A minor software glitch can also result in charging issues. It is also likely that a damaged device cache may be causing such a glitch. There are also chances that your charger or adapter is faulty. Sometimes, the reason remains undetected and you cannot solve this issue yourself so, you have to contact the service centre. Although, you must read these methods before visiting the service centre and spending the hefty amount in repairing.
In this article, we will discuss the full troubleshooting guide to fix Sony Xperia XZ3 Battery Charging Issue And Switching on. You can also contact Gadget Features Forum if you have any other smartphone-related issue. Our experts will give the most probable methods to fix those issues. Now, without wasting much time, let’s begin with the first issue and its fix.
Fix Sony Xperia XZ3 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Ampere is a popular application to managing tool for monitoring if the smartphone is charging and the power consumption comparing usual. It actually recognises the current which the device is consuming when it is plugged in charging. So, if you are not sure whether your phone is getting charged or not, then this app can help you. You can download this app absolutely for free however, there are adds and in-app purchases available in it.
1. Navigate to the Google Play Store.
2. Search Ampere application in the search bar and install it.
3. After installing, open the application.
4. If the apps are shown in green, the phone is charging.
5. If it is displayed in orange minus number, then there is no power.
Charging port lose
There is a huge possibility that there is no software as well as hardware issues on the phone, but the issue is a faulty charger or socket. So, at first, if you recharging the phone using the wall socket, then try to charge from another socket. You can also charge using a laptop or computer via USB. If you are charing from PC, then use the wall socket. Don’t use any other brand’s charger as it can affect battery performance.
If your original charger is faulty, the get another charger from your friends or neighbours, then check whether its charging or not. The other thing which you have to check is the UBS wire and adapter. You can purchase an original charger from the service centre if it is not working at all. For testing the adapter, you need another adapter whereas to check the USB, you need another wire.
Sony Xperia XZ3 comes with a non-removable battery, but if you are using any other model smartphone, then you can try this method. Sometimes damaged batteries are carefully to find out as they drip battery fluid or originate to bump a bit. Although, this method is not beneficial for smartphone users using new-gen phones. Now, let’s proceed to the next method which is to update or downgrade your phone’s OS.
Smartphone won’t turn on or charge
Updating the smartphone is very beneficial as it comes with bug fixes and other benefits, but it can also bring some big issues. Most of the charging issues are caused by updating the phone. The charging problem can also occur if you have not updated the phone. SO, there can be both situations when charging issues occurred. In this case, we have discussed both methods.
1. Your phone must have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the internet, you cannot install the update.
2. Navigate to the Settings.
3. Tap on About device.
4. Now, tap System Updates.
5. Search for Updates in the settings.
6. If updates are available, then download and install the latest Android version.
7. The smartphone will restart after the installation process.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Select “Open command window here” option.
8. Unlock the Bootloader.
9. Press the enter button.
10. Download and flash the factory Images.
Phone not charging or turning on
Safe mode comes integrated with all the devices including iPhones, Windows PC, as well as Android phones or tables. It disables all the third-party apps and other connectivity options so that you know if the main culprit is the applications. Follow these steps carefully to start your device in safe mode.
1. Press and hold the Power Key to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down with Power keys.
3. Release the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
6. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
7. Click on Ok to confirm.
8. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
Smartphone vibrates but won’t turn on
In this section, you have to follow two methods which are wiping cache partition and factory reset. Both methods are essential in solving many smartphone issues. Although, both are different from each other. Wipe cache partition removes the system cache whereas, factory reset deletes all the files and folders from your device and starts it new.
Wipe cache partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Click on the Backup and reset.
3. Select the Network settings reset option.
4. Tap on the Reset Settings button.
5. Now, restart the smartphone pressing the power button.
Fix Sony Xperia XZ3 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
Fix Sony Xperia XZ3 Mobile Data Not Working (Solved)
Update Sony Xperia XZ3 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
Fix Sony Xperia XZ3 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
Fix Sony Xperia XZ3 Screen And Display Problems (Issue Solved)
Fix Xperia XZ3 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet (Issue Solved)
Fix Sony Xperia XZ3 Keyboard Issues With Settings (Problem Solved)
Fix Sony Xperia XZ3 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
Fix Xperia XZ3 Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
Fix Sony Xperia XZ3 Battery Charging Issue And Switching on
So, these were the various solutions to fix Sony Xperia XZ3 Battery Charging Issue And Switching on. These methods are very effective to fix the charging issue. Avoid background applications and power-intensive apps to save battery usage. You can also turn on the battery saver mode when the phone isn’t in use. I hope you liked this article and it helps you to fix your device’s issues. Don’t forget to share it with your friends and families who are facing the same issues.